Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yeah, I was right! >v>

It looks pretty good so far ^_^

Valak Mountain is great (especially at night)

About the gem for the character.

You might want to give Reyn some Strenght gems. Sword Drive, Magnum Charge and Berserk allows him to make some insane damage.

For melia, Ether up as well as some Blaze/Poison or Frost gems (depending on whether you have the summon or not) are good

For Dunban, Haste and Agility gems are where it's at.

As for Sharla, there are gems made just for her (reduce the amount of heat generated by her arts)

Alright that's mostly what I've been doing

so in terms of stats I think I'm doing pretty well, but I'm having a hard time making gems because I always only seem to end up with agility 1, muscle 1, etc.

Also, apparently I'm not doing well with equipment because the lp I'm watching has Dunban with an axe (that I really want to find but I have no idea what or where it is) and he's doing like 10000 damage with worldly slash and I'm getting a bit axe jelly

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

if we're talking about the same unique monsters, I believe they respawn, but it takes awhile

Okay then - got a quest to take out an Evil Rhangrot... which I would up taking out on the way back to the town.

Also, saw this giant bird thing near Anti-Air battery 3, then saw it had a red name tag and said "nope" and turned tail.

I'm trying to do as many sidequests as I can but most of them I can't figure out how to do, like where to find stuff

Huh. I'm stuck on this one sidequest about finding King Squeeze. Where do I need to go, and when?

Okay then - got a quest to take out an Evil Rhangrot... which I would up taking out on the way back to the town.

Also, saw this giant bird thing near Anti-Air battery 3, then saw it had a red name tag and said "nope" and turned tail.

Yeah I remembered that bird when I was level 30 and the fight took all of ten seconds

See that's my problem, I haven't even done that quest

I'm trying to find them all but I just can't

and I really want DAT AXE

Where are you guys in the game?

I'm at the point right after you see Metal Face... I ain't saying more on it.

See that's my problem, I haven't even done that quest

I'm trying to find them all but I just can't

and I really want DAT AXE

Where are you guys in the game?

I'm not that far in the game

i'm trying to go to Colony 6 to find Juju

hmmm

well i thought they couldn't

at least not too quick, but i don't really know

They respawn. You can save at the location of the monster and repeatedly quit to menu then load to make it appear after some tries IIRC if you really need to beat it.

Alright that's mostly what I've been doing

so in terms of stats I think I'm doing pretty well, but I'm having a hard time making gems because I always only seem to end up with agility 1, muscle 1, etc.

Also, apparently I'm not doing well with equipment because the lp I'm watching has Dunban with an axe (that I really want to find but I have no idea what or where it is) and he's doing like 10000 damage with worldly slash and I'm getting a bit axe jelly

For the gems, you need better crystals or cylinders (they have levels that will be reflected on the gem). Also, you need good affinity. IIRC, Reyn as engineer and Shulk as shooter is a really good combo. The Axe is either a drop or a quest reward.

I'm trying to do as many sidequests as I can but most of them I can't figure out how to do, like where to find stuff

I use the Xenoblade wiki myself to keep track of where they are.