woah stop being me

aw, thankies

but trust me, I'm feeling pretty dandy right now

no

caring is a good thing!

No problemo.

You must be feeling dandy!

All the snow and things!

and you had a pretty good day at work, so i would say your day was pretty good!

Edited by Shockmaster

@Kitty: I AM doing good bc it's snowing so much \( ;v; )/

thanks weather ily

omg SNOW; last time it snowed a lot was in November (which is an odd date but still) I miss the snow ;__;

though I am glad you got lots of it!

wow

Good! I've been working a lot lately and I received a 461$ check to prove it yesterday! Also been watching some anime and playing Fantasy Life and Elsword. And looking through Mesopotamian mythology...

How about you?

also, did you draw your current theme?

whatever gets the job done my friend

but whoa, that is a lotta money! have any plans on what to do with it? elsword will never die mwahahah- /shot though what anime are you watching this season? mesopotamian mythology is cool but all of their deities are complicated and hard to remember name wise. we had a test recently in our world history class about them and all of our spellings were so butchered from the actual name haha

I am doing okay for the most part, though there's some things here and there I needed to do for a while. aaand yeah drew new theme /o/

What would you have done? <_<

Thrown your ass out the house and lock you outside for the night. I would have bought good earplugs while I was stuck outside in case you thought of ringing.

do you want me to shovel for you?

no

caring is a good thing!

No problemo

All the snow and things!

Oh my, how gallant. Buying a airplane ticket to go shovel a driveway in Commieland.

omg SNOW; last time it snowed a lot was in November (which is an odd date but still) I miss the snow ;__;

whatever gets the job done my friend

but whoa, that is a lotta money! have any plans on what to do with it? elsword will never die mwahahah- /shot though what anime are you watching this season? mesopotamian mythology is cool but all of their deities are complicated and hard to remember name wise. we had a test recently in our world history class about them and all of our spellings were so butchered from the actual name haha

I am doing okay for the most part, though there's some things here and there I needed to do for a while. aaand yeah drew new theme /o/

It is! Pretty sure I'm going to place most of it in my bank account and save it. I don't really have anything that I want to buy at the moment. I haven't played much lately admittedly cause it's more difficult to play all at the same time and I couldn't play at all last week thanks to crappy internet. But the free level 35 made me create a Dark Knight Elesis and a Saber Knight one. Also working on two Adds so that I have all 3 of them when Diabolical Esper is released.

And I'm watching Akatsuki no Yona (my current theme is the main characters of that show), Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (;w;), Log Horizon 2, Tokyo Ghoul season 2, Durarara season 2 and Aldnoah.Zero season 2, which is more shows that what I ever watched in one season before so the MyAnimeList I created yesterday will probably be a big help.

Yeah Mesopotamian gods have some pretty complicated names. Surprised you saw that in high school though. I only really saw Greek mythology.

It's pretty gr8 looking in any case :>

Oh my, how gallant. Buying a airplane ticket to go shovel a driveway in Commieland.

only quebec is commie land

Since I finished the other one, I took on a different challenge...

ai4AA6A.png

good luck and things

only quebec is commie land

good luck and things

It's true that we're probably the most left-winged province in the country and French is the official language and not English.

Hey, it snowed on the first day of Nov over here too!

oh noess ;_; I hope the snow comes your way soon

Thankiesssss

do you want me to shovel for you?

no

caring is a good thing!

No problemo.

All the snow and things!

i shan't put you through the PAIN : )

O:

YEAH @everything

Edited by Hashuni Mei

wow you're splitting the FE4 maps into gba ones?

They'd be pretty boring made into small maps to be honest...

actually judging from all the empty space i think she's trying to make that map using the gba tileset

and I agree a big map is a happy map