• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

HEYYYYYYYYYY KITTY

WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL ARTSY-PERSON OPINION OF THE RADD EMOTE

and also will you RALLY RADD

HEYYYYYYYYYY SHIN

MY PROFESSIONAL ARTSY PERSON OPINION IS NOT VALID BUT IT IS PRETTY FANTASTIC

why am I RALLYING RADD though

You re-drawn some of your characters!? That's pretty cool to see, their transformation and all :3

And you mean to tell me you don't use a pen display!?

ahh no, they're my friends from a while ago! haven't talked to them since then but it was always fun to draw them. thanks though <:

If a pen display means having a screen to look at, then no I do not! though it's a blessing to have a large tablet for a large canvas space

fite me irl and I'll show you who's the true nerdmaster also yes! both have really nice designs imo though more like ciel. I saw the final silhouettes and they look pretty interesting! not sure what it'll turn out to though.

Bless you I am going to add that to my watch list yeyy; I really love the piano pieces they play though it is beautiful. I'm watching the first season, but I'll catch up hopefully.

I think it's more expected to know the Greek mythology so we had to learn more on Mesopotamia to understand how they worked in society and such.

Sooooo tempting to click that link but I'll wait til I watch the anime. Would you mind if I talk to you whenever I finish the latest episode? >v>

>v> If we're lucky, they'll be released over here by the time summer comes around.

You're welcome :) They really are. The only thing I can say about the anime is that I was expecting it to have a lot of violin/piano performances and we got 1 from the main characters (though it was a pretty great one). Oh so you haven't reached season 2 yet, I see.

We never really saw Mesopotamian mythology, but we did see a little of Egyptian.

You have a strong will. And I wouldn't mind at all :> (just wanted to add that I really like grey scale pictures with colored accents, so when I saw those in the opening, I made a theme out of it >v>)

[spoiler=HHH RPG classes]

Ace - Tactician
Alicia - Knight
shin - Fighter
Lux - Druid
John - Marshal
Glac - Sniper
Tonton - Assassin
Nobody - Barbarian
Kim - Mage
Damian - Dragoon
Sol - Samurai
Duck - Swashbuckler
Kitty - Duelist
Dusk - Gambler
Anon - Rouge
Mei - Cleric
HK - Hero
Sophie - Beastmaster
Shy - Warlock(stronger mage with less defence)
Draco - Scout
Poly - Gunslinger
Frosty - Red mage
Mayo - Bard
Loca - Mage knight
Hatt - Witch doctor
Knee - Shadow(magic rouge)
David - Paladin
Silva - Monk
Maka - Dark Knight
Euk - Alchemist
Yuki - Red Mage

Thank Jenni/NTG for giving me the idea

Just for the info, I meant druid as DnD druid and not as creepy dark magic use FE druids

ahh no, they're my friends from a while ago! haven't talked to them since then but it was always fun to draw them. thanks though <:

If a pen display means having a screen to look at, then no I do not! though it's a blessing to have a large tablet for a large canvas space

Sometimes thought my tablet was the problem, prob'ly just don't practice enough -w-

small tablet too, though...

HEYYYYYYYYYY SHIN

MY PROFESSIONAL ARTSY PERSON OPINION IS NOT VALID BUT IT IS PRETTY FANTASTIC

why am I RALLYING RADD though

we are RALLYING to make the Radd emote official!

#rallyforradd

Edited by shinpichu

[spoiler=HHH RPG classes]

Ace - Tactician
Alicia - Knight
shin - Fighter
Lux - Druid
John - Marshal
Glac - Sniper
Tonton - Assassin
Nobody - Barbarian
Kim - Mage
Damian - Dragoon
Sol - Samurai
Duck - Swashbuckler
Kitty - Duelist
Dusk - Gambler
Anon - Rouge
Mei - Cleric
HK - Hero
Sophie - Beastmaster
Shy - Warlock(stronger mage with less defence)
Draco - Scout
Poly - Gunslinger
Frosty - Red mage
Mayo - Bard
Loca - Mage knight
Hatt - Witch doctor
Knee - Shadow(magic rouge)
David - Paladin
Silva - Monk
Maka - Dark Knight
Euk - Alchemist
Yuki - Red Mage

Thank Jenni/NTG for giving me the idea

Blackguards op.

oh sry m8

but YEAH it's not exactly the thing I said (it's more like it can be than it is) but the idea is essentially the same

Well...the Fighter class in D&D is a little special because it actually encompasses multiple archetypes. An experienced archer was technically a fighter just as much as a typical knight could be. A more specialized version of Fighter is the Ranger, who gets a little access to magic, can wear medium armor, and can specialize in either archery or dual wield combat.
Edited by Interest

>v> If we're lucky, they'll be released over here by the time summer comes around.

You're welcome :) They really are. The only thing I can say about the anime is that I was expecting it to have a lot of violin/piano performances and we got 1 from the main characters (though it was a pretty great one). Oh so you haven't reached season 2 yet, I see.

We never really saw Mesopotamian mythology, but we did see a little of Egyptian.

You have a strong will. And I wouldn't mind at all :> (just wanted to add that I really like grey scale pictures with colored accents, so when I saw those in the opening, I made a theme out of it >v>)

<w< If they do, that'll be great! Nightmare and I were going to play Lu/Ciel together and be the opposite classes of one another. Which one do you like more?

iirc, they come on later on (?) I can't remember exactly. I want to talk about a /certain/ episode but idk if you gotten there yet. It seems pretty good for far, how's the second season?

I guess Canada and US has different education requirements? idkkk

<: yeyy (I'm really glad the art style for it is really nice; was always afraid they would butcher the quality somehow)

Sometimes thought my tablet was the problem, prob'ly just don't practice enough -w-

small tablet too, though...

Most likely o/ Have you drawn on it recently?

Small tablets are good too as a fresh start to see how you feel about the tablet. I think a friend said that you can go bigger when you want to draw really big and intricate canvases, but otherwise doodles and such are perfect for the smaller ones!

<w< If they do, that'll be great! Nightmare and I were going to play Lu/Ciel together and be the opposite classes of one another. Which one do you like more?

iirc, they come on later on (?) I can't remember exactly. I want to talk about a /certain/ episode but idk if you gotten there yet. It seems pretty good for far, how's the second season?

I guess Canada and US has different education requirements? idkkk

<: yeyy (I'm really glad the art style for it is really nice; was always afraid they would butcher the quality somehow)

I'm planning on creating one as well when they do come out. And it will probably be a Royal Guard. I prefer it to the Chilliarch design and the silhouette for the Lu promotion that follows Royal Guard seems promising.

Well I'm up to episode 14 (need to watch episode 15 who just came out). As far as I know, there's only the time where Kosei accompany Kaori. There hasn't been a time where they were both on the stage since then. Well without spoiling too much, the finale of season 1 has some pretty WTF twist and the way season 2 handles them is kinda weird, so the jury is still out. But it's interesting enough to keep me watching.

I guess. Especially between US and the French Canadian province.

^w^ I find the art really pretty. I was also thinking of using screenshots from the second ending or this one of Yona

jZmQd98.png

Most likely o/ Have you drawn on it recently?

Small tablets are good too as a fresh start to see how you feel about the tablet. I think a friend said that you can go bigger when you want to draw really big and intricate canvases, but otherwise doodles and such are perfect for the smaller ones!

Recently... Maybe a month or so...

But the size thing seems to make a lot of sense! It's true that I bought the one I have now just to see how it was like and if I liked it. It was a cheap entry tablet.

Thanks 4 da tips!

Edited by GoonFrog