Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

[11:39:24 AM] Uomo senza nome: omg kim is in the folder

[11:39:31 AM] PKLucas531: HI

[11:39:33 AM] Elieson: folder?

[11:39:34 AM] PKLucas531: wow link

[11:39:43 AM] Uomo senza nome: HI

[11:39:52 AM] Uomo senza nome: 600000.PNG]http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/FE4THREAD_folder/[KIN]600000.PNG

omg what

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

oh uh

nothing I'm just like

still excited for THE THING

also also remember how the local newspaper covered my school in a story

a local tv news station also did a story on us about how difficult it is to get in life is kinda okay

what's the sitch with the damian

I AM EXCITED TOO UH

yes yes I remember

your school is so PRESTIGIOUS

I'd always end up on the news in the background of programs about my school it's funny and ALSO ON THE INTERNET I FOUND THE VIDS I just walk by or I'm sitting down it makes me feel special

nothing is going on for me either rly

that reminds me of that one article that quoted a sarcastic comment you made unironically

GOOD TIMES

I KNOW I'M SO FAMOUS I'VE

BEEN ON THE NEWS LIKE FOUR TIMES

none of which have been important nor actually about me but

STILL

o ALSO IN GEOGRAPHY we were supposed to read a section in the textbook and the teacher told us to read it SUPER WELL and you know me I literally wrote down the entire section and afterwards she gave us an extra credit test that required us to remember things and I remembered everything so I was the first to finish and therefore got the most extra credit hahahaha yeahhh

Edited by Sitch

o ALSO IN GEOGRAPHY we were supposed to read a section in the textbook and the teacher told us to read it SUPER WELL and you know me I literally wrote down the entire section and afterwards she gave us an extra credit test that required us to remember things and I remembered everything so I was the first to finish and therefore got the most extra credit hahahaha yeahhh

congraturation

o ALSO IN GEOGRAPHY we were supposed to read a section in the textbook and the teacher us to read it SUPER WELL and you know me I literally wrote down the entire section and afterwards she gave us an extra credit test that required us to remember things and I remembered everything so I was the first to finish and therefore got the most extra credit hahahaha yeahhh

*told

Edited by Shockmaster

wow new English Luka is sounding good

I thought the first 30 or so seconds were okay, but it seriously does get impressive in the second half

*told

kim you may as well stop posting now if shock of all people is going to correct you