• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

you nerds and your competitive vidya gaems

i'm being responsible and going to sleep now

night dudes and dudettes

Good night Shock

nope

im going in rough

Dude, I hope you don't have anything important to do today, you're either going to crash asleep or stumble through the day like a zombie.

or i would be if they weren't using tristian's internet to stream the thing

Maybe they're using my current Internet (I'm pretty sure it's worse than Shock's, I can't even load video or upload images. So much for 3x faster Internet connection)

Dude, I hope you don't have anything important to do today, you're either going to crash asleep or stumble through the day like a zombie.

Maybe they're using my current Internet (I'm pretty sure it's worse than Shock's, I can't even load video or upload images. So much for 3x faster Internet connection)

I have nothing to do today, yeah. I also got 11 hours of sleep, and I woke up a little bit before midday, so I'm not tired

You have my condolences

Lux senpai always so concerned about all of HHH >///<

idgi ._.

in response to:

Don't think this is going to help the thread's reputation >v>

pls

our rep is bad enough <w>

But if it needs further translation:

rep is nothing to care about

I have nothing to do today, yeah. I also got 11 hours of sleep, and I woke up a little bit before midday, so I'm not tired

You have my condolences

I guess that justifies it. (Makes me think of when my friend, who had the habit of going to sleep late and waking up around noon tried to break that habit by going to sleep at 8PM. She woke at 2PM the day after XD.)

It's terrible. My mom recently upgraded our whole internet/phone/TV package and it was supposed to come with high-speed internet. Well it's been 2 weeks since then and the guys from the company came several times and did tons of thing, but it's not getting any better. I even have trouble posting here.

Lux senpai always so concerned about all of HHH >///<

>w<

Are you feeling sleepy Nobody, using weeb-speak like that.

in response to:

But if it needs further translation:

rep is nothing to care about

I used to care about it.

Then I told myself that I liked hanging around here with you guys and so what others think of the thread doesn't really mean anything.

I guess that justifies it. (Makes me think of when my friend, who had the habit of going to sleep late and waking up around noon tried to break that habit by going to sleep at 8PM. She woke at 2PM the day after XD.)

It's terrible. My mom recently upgraded our whole internet/phone/TV package and it was supposed to come with high-speed internet. Well it's been 2 weeks since then and the guys from the company came several times and did tons of thing, but it's not getting any better. I even have trouble posting here.

That's... way too long. Damn

Have you told the company this? That's pretty lame /:

I actually am, bye

but I was just kidding with the senpai thing

Good night Nobody

I kinda figured that one out >v>

That's... way too long. Damn

Have you told the company this? That's pretty lame /:

She sleeps as hard as rock. I remember we sometimes planned to do things together and I would call her at around 11 only to learn that her parents had just woken her up so that she could answer (and we had something planned at 12 and it takes her a while to get ready)

We did told the company, they blamed our firewall (which is bullocks since I use a different one that the others in the house), then that it was something else that was wrong with our computers (and one of their employees brought his to prove that it even his computer was slowed down) and now they're blaming the concrete in our house (which is also bullocks since the new modem is at the same place as the old and it was still faster than our supposedly faster new internet. The employee that brought his laptop is coming back tomorrow and he said that if he's not able to figure it out, we should try going to the rival company, ah!)

YEAH

YEAH!