• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol I'm still AWAKEEE

now I feel bad for telling people I was going to bed though I could crash any moment bc TIRED alas I got caught up reading some shabang in this thread from the summer and let me tell you once you start reading it's hard to break away omg! wow i say omg a lot why am I writing this mess at 2am almost 3am

2am almost 3am Mei is clearly not a stable person I'm sorry

well I suppose now is the time to say goodnight (again) but who knows I could stay up for an extra 4 hours crai and I have somewhere to be tomorrow double crai

where is that picture of the cat with it's paw on the person's hand like "i think it's time you stopped typing/posting/whatever" bc that is me to myself right now

In semi-seriousness, I kinda needed some proof that sleepy Mei is strange so if anyone ever asks again I can show them this okay see you babies

lol I'm still AWAKEEE

now I feel bad for telling people I was going to bed though I could crash any moment bc TIRED alas I got caught up reading some shabang in this thread from the summer and let me tell you once you start reading it's hard to break away omg! wow i say omg a lot why am I writing this mess at 2am almost 3am

2am almost 3am Mei is clearly not a stable person I'm sorry

well I suppose now is the time to say goodnight (again) but who knows I could stay up for an extra 4 hours crai and I have somewhere to be tomorrow double crai

where is that picture of the cat with it's paw on the person's hand like "i think it's time you stopped typing/posting/whatever" bc that is me to myself right now

In semi-seriousness, I kinda needed some proof that sleepy Mei is strange so if anyone ever asks again I can show them this okay see you babies

I'll do you one better, go to bed.