Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

No

the CD-I games and SS are literally the only Zelda games I haven't played

SS and WW are the only ones I haven't beaten tho, WW has a reason but I'll explain another time

I know your reason

It's because WW sucks

=)

Now go play SS

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

No

the CD-I games and SS are literally the only Zelda games I haven't played

SS and WW are the only ones I haven't beaten tho, WW has a reason but I'll explain another time

just play SS

SS is a higher priority to WW

you haven't? :0

nope nope

my older brother got it at one point but I was too into monster hunter tri by then so I never touched it before my brother moved out ^o^

but one of my younger brothers asked if he could bring it back to us and he said next time he could see us he'd bring it (well, and if he remembers~)

lately I've just been watching it is all because I didn't know my younger brother would ask for us to borrow it so I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to play it before I moved~

nope nope

my older brother got it at one point but I was too into monster hunter tri by then so I never touched it before my brother moved out ^o^

but one of my younger brothers asked if he could bring it back to us and he said next time he could see us he'd bring it (well, and if he remembers~)

lately I've just been watching it is all because I didn't know my younger brother would ask for us to borrow it so I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to play it before I moved~

:c

if you ever get the chance to play it, like if your bro remembers to give it,

i recommend it!

Okay so second attempt at watching clannad is going better. I wish it would go on to a better route because fuku and ichinose's were crap. Still also has some of that moecrap in it but not as bad as kanon.