Help with Mid2GBA

coolperson1145

1. Did you use the native instruments map, or the All Instruments map?

2. If you go to Setting > Extra, what is "Direct Sound voices" set to? If it's set to 5 (the default), raise it up.

3. What address did you write it (the song) to?

You could always just listen to the song you're replacing, or open up Music.txt from the Chapter Data Editor and use that list.

All instruments, downloaded it from Blazer. Now that I think about it, I think the track may of had more than 7 which was mentioned in the tutorial. That may of contributed to the problem lol. I'm just going to make a new rom copy and start from scratch(the music is the only process I've made so far so it's not like I'm losing anything big.)

EDIT: Alright, been testing out a different, more suited song. Still coming across an issue where a few certain instruments won't play or rarely will play during the song. So I went ahead and turned all the direct sounds all the way up and now the issue is resolved. Thanks for all the help Agro!

It works perfectly when I turn it up all the way to 28 on Sappy but then there's issues with some of the instruments playing when I play it on the ROM. That and it doesn't loop. I hate to keep asking for help but...help? XD

Edited by coolperson1145