ZemZem

Base stats for Slaking and Archeops, story for Regigigas.

I'd say Regigigas would be perfectly fine if the ability worked for the first five turns of the battle in total, regardless whether he's out or not. That or an increase in his defenses each time Slow Start is in play.

Or if it only halved Speed for three turns and then increased it by 50% after the fifth turn. And only affected Speed. Access to Rest and Protect would also help.

Slaking could be made better by having Truant only disallow attacking moves twice in a row. It's still predictable, but you can run Yawn on the off turns to force switches and break Substitute. Or add Entrainment to its movepool for shits and giggles.

Especially Kabutops and Cradily.

There needs to be an Electric fossil Pokemon for Gen VII. :t

I love Kabutops, he was always in my team in Blue. Too bad he's not that great without rain.

True point. But single battles are more common, no?

Only filth gaijin prefer single battles - in addition several abilities like EQ are balanced for doubles, not singles (friendly fire).

I've heard that Armaldo is amazing in doubles.

I want Rock to be immune to Electric so that those Fossils become cool

And honestly, you can remove Archeops ability and replace it with say.... Pressure. It won't become broken

Gamefreak might not realize during Gen 5 that 140 Attack is not as advantageous as they would think it is(its barely makes a difference to say.... 130), and Archeops offense without Gem Crobatics is pretty mediocre considering it was introduced in the same generation where 270 BP moves is commonplace. Throws in the whole "Scizor everywhere" and you get the idea why Archeops.... sucks

Thankfully they actually learned shit and realized how ridiculous Items are on papers. The result is a lot of Mega Evolutions who made up their worse offense with utility. Except this time they make yet another "terrible pokemon who can trick noobs easilly because it looks flashy" in Mega Alakazam

Edited by JSND

Especially Kabutops and Cradily.

There needs to be an Electric fossil Pokemon for Gen VII. :t

I've always liked Olmistar and some others.

Electric fossil? Could be like a light bug or something odd.

Or a VCR :P