Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Safari was a disappointing, hallow victory considering we used Democracy. Could barely keep myself awake. I understand it was probably required so the game wouldn't be made unwinnable, but now a growing number of people see Democracy as a crutch to use when things get too "hard". When people are given a choice, they will almost always go with whatever's easiest, even if it sucks all the fun out of everything.

Its minimum like 270~ steps to the HM03 out of 500. Each mistep costs essentially 2 steps.

With the lag and the massive influx of step commands, I really question Anarchy's capabilities of actually making it happen.

Hell we walked out like twice without those lousy Domes helping out

Huh, I thought the articles were talking about it said the admin agreed to remove it.

But man, to think people would work together so well.

Yeah, it's part of the fun of democracy imo.

Which looks really boring for those that just want to watch the chaos and see how people strive though, lol. The speed it crumbled when surf was obtained was hilarious. Anarchy is its own different beautiful social thing and the original purpose of the stream, anyways.

Also, naming Pokemon in democracy is just plain horrible. (though it gave us the All Terrain Venomoth)