Anyone else spend too much time...

p90xgreg

Anyone else spend too much time in Ch.19 Dragon's Gate? I completely forgot this was the Secret Shop level and came completely unprepared but I was too deep into the chapter when I realized this, does anyone else sell off almost every weapon to just use the Killer weapons? I just started playing again on Saturday and have made good progress, this game continues to be super addicting :D

I spend about 25-30 turns on Dragon's Gate, primarily because I have an obsession with fighting every single enemy on the map, including reinforcements, for no particular reason other than widening the gap between my characters and the nigh-harmless FE7 enemies. Don't really use secret shops much, outside of grabbing a Physic staff or two.

Killer weapons have bad durability, so I'm hesitant to use them most of the time. Usually, I give all of my Killer Axes to Geitz (if I use them at all) for maximum WARRIORCOPTER potential.

Glad you're enjoying FE7, by the way :)

I spend about 25-30 turns on Dragon's Gate, primarily because I have an obsession with fighting every single enemy on the map, including reinforcements, for no particular reason other than widening the gap between my characters and the nigh-harmless FE7 enemies. Don't really use secret shops much, outside of grabbing a Physic staff or two.

Killer weapons have bad durability, so I'm hesitant to use them most of the time. Usually, I give all of my Killer Axes to Geitz (if I use them at all) for maximum WARRIORCOPTER potential.

Mostly because the lord is at the end of the map, and I want to open every chests and buy secret items.

i LOVE the Killer weapons even with the durability, I've never actually used Geitz, I just picked him up though so i might give him a shot, I tend to stick to magic users ESPECIALLY Canas, he always dominates! :D

i LOVE the Killer weapons even with the durability, I've never actually used Geitz, I just picked him up though so i might give him a shot, I tend to stick to magic users ESPECIALLY Canas, he always dominates! :D

Geitz is honnestly one of the best Warrior.

Killer weapons are always the only weapons I use as soon as I get them (well, except for ranged weapons).

How many units do you guys usually level up? I try to keep it small, with all my party at Lv 20 by the final chapter

I arena abuse like crazy, normally, but my limitations are more one of each type of characters, or at least one of each Weapons/Magic.

I arena abuse like crazy, normally, but my limitations are more one of each type of characters, or at least one of each Weapons/Magic.

I've never used the arena, I always feel like my units will die lol I'm on Victory or Death and I think I'm going to start another game after this, I'm going to use your strategy next; one of each weapon/magic

I've never used the arena, I always feel like my units will die lol I'm on Victory or Death and I think I'm going to start another game after this, I'm going to use your strategy next; one of each weapon/magic

Yeah, this leaded to too many ragequit !