I'm begging you Nintendo...

Djing

PLEASE put a 6v6 single battle mode in the Battle Spot. I hate having to jump through hoops to get a 6v6 battle with passerby.

Also why do people constantly challenge me to battle in Battle Spot? Whats worse is that they disappear after you finish. This is undeniable proof that the Battle Spot is anti 6v6 and Nintendo and Gamefreak are all trying to give me a stroke.

This is now a Pokemon complaint thread.

Edit: Also don't have a Let's Battle! as a description if you never accept battles from passerby.

Edit 2 Edit harder: And why do people I don't know keep sending trade requests? Why must I put up with you pantomiming using the Pokemon in the box?

Edit 3 Electric Boogaloo: Also what does the "..." speech bubble mean when it appears by a person's head?

Edited by Spaceman Craig

Edit 2 Edit harder: And why do people I don't know keep sending trade requests? Why must I put put up with you pantomiming using the Pokemon in the box?

God, I hate this so much. I just offer some 4 IV mon while they show their random legendaries off. Until they disconnect ~.~

Yeah, that is really annoying. I don't see what's so great about 3 vs 3; its over too fast, and you can't have as much variety in team structure, just hyper offense.

Well, if you guys are ever starved for a 6 vs 6 battle and you have me in your friends list, I have a bunch of competitive teams that I'm working with and building, so feel free to challenge me when I'm playing as Amoret (my Y version) since I always need more practice. You could also challenge me when I'm playing as Ariadne (my X version), but I only have one viable team there and its really just a team with some of my favorite pokemon. But I digress...