School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

FFM isn't confirmed scum, though?

There could be an empowerer. Scum could be intentionally not hooking him so we leave him alive. There could have been a safeguard on him N1 that lead to scum hooking somebody else N2 when their action failed, etc.

There is, however, confirmed scum between Bal and Rajam.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum could be intentionally not hooking him so we leave him alive.

that should say "Scum could be intentionally not hooking him so we're wary about leaving him alive."

words hard

yeah I realized right after that getting the hooker is more important than getting the mafia info role. Gonna reread Bal and Rajam

btw requesting a song massclaim. I very nearly claimed ITP who had to match players to songs yesterday, except Prims got Shinori to claim anyways. I also tried subtly pushing one a few times and tried to encourage Prims asking people for their song names but I didn't want to make it obvious I had another agenda.

Also the real reason I dropped Haze yesterday (not whatever bs I gave yesterday about tone or giving self-meta as scum) was that I felt that if Haze was scum who guessed that I might be faking PGO, he would have pushed for the jan to be used against me, because I would most likely only fake PGO if I were an investigative or protective role.

AND I forgot to mention Haze in my reveal as the original PGO faker and why I thought of doing it this game.

Also I feel, sadly, that SB could be scum. Mafia killing Raymond, who had like no interactions with RD, over SB, doesn't make much sense to me. Also note that despite RD taking potshots at SB forever, he never actually voted SB until quite late last phase.

Only thing is that potential MYLO. I can only guess at something like 6/2/1 with an Arsonist or something? Or like 6/3 with mafia extra kill?

The thing is that RD being buddies with both FFM and Bal would have to have meant that he hard defended two buddies on D1 which is a bit unbelievable.

And I think Prims probably said this but Bal and Rajam should claim.

Also I feel, sadly, that SB could be scum. Mafia killing Raymond, who had like no interactions with RD, over SB, doesn't make much sense to me. Also note that despite RD taking potshots at SB forever, he never actually voted SB until quite late last phase.

yea i was gonna post the flowchart but i couldn't find it lol

i think it makes more sense for RD to have voted SB because he didn't want the counterwagon to be on scum!Bal though

The thing is that RD being buddies with both FFM and Bal would have to have meant that he hard defended two buddies on D1 which is a bit unbelievable.

if you read my ffm case he didn't -actually- hard defend ffm

RD was probably getting lynched anyway since I said I'd switch to him. Also bussing is a thing and newer players don't have as good of an idea of when and when not to bus. I don't think the vote means anything. Where's your song claim?

also BBM you should actually listen to anthem landing cuz it's good :> the full song wasn't on youtube for some reason so i uploaded it

"hard" defending wasn't the correct phrase probably but it was defending nonetheless. And actually now that I read the FFM case, defending him without really attempting to stop the lynch feels to me more likely to be scum white knighting town than scumbuddy interactions. >_> If you're going to defend your buddy, you might as well do it full on or not at all. I guess it could be subtly trying to divert the lynch away without attaching himself too much to FFM but ugh, now that you've said all the reasons why him not being hooked doesn't necessarily make him scum, I'm remembering all the reasons I originally thought he was town.

lol you can tell it's a rhythm song

and I appreciate the Sceptile

honestly I think FFM and Bal are both scum at this point.

assuming a 4 man scumteam instead of an ITP, who else is it going to be? Haze/SB with SB staging crazy interactions between both his buddies?

[spoiler=Somewhat unimportant junk, song claim within.]

I killed Eurykins, i.e. I'm vig (apparently with bad target choice). Will be back later.

Is this your song?

Haze visited Bal during the night, FYI.

True.

Manix, you are awesome.

It is potential MYLO

Did this change from "MYLO" to "potential MYLO" since I last read it?

I'm not PGO anyways

HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS

Also the real reason I dropped Haze yesterday (not whatever bs I gave yesterday about tone or giving self-meta as scum) was that I felt that if Haze was scum who guessed that I might be faking PGO, he would have pushed for the jan to be used against me, because I would most likely only fake PGO if I were an investigative or protective role.

AND I forgot to mention Haze in my reveal as the original PGO faker and why I thought of doing it this game.

Clever boy, have a biscuit and a commemorative "Honourary Rusemaster" plaque.

Also Rislim-Remix. Don't listen to it, it's awful.

[spoiler=More relevant stuff.]

Reading BPM's claim.

What's a Hooker?

Twelfth Style is not my song

If people agree, Paper/Bal should claim first.

Town not having two hookers makes sense. What difference does who claims first make?

I'm not entirely happy with Rajam right now, seems like he's trying to delay claiming as long as possible, both his role and his song. Might not have a fake prepared?

I dunno. Kaoz, Haze, do you have any idea how RD would probably act in this situation based on previous experience with him?

I'm afraid not.

I'm a bit hesitant to consider defending Paper as scummy since I did it too though (still think that case was bad.)

Only thing is that potential MYLO. I can only guess at something like 6/2/1 with an Arsonist or something? Or like 6/3 with mafia extra kill?

And I think Prims probably said this but Bal and Rajam should claim.

5/3/1 or 6/2/1 with Wolf!Kaoz might be possible. I wouldn't assume the miller vig is legit immediately.

If it is that, we're kind of fucked.

BBM is basically clear as our primary information role.

Prims has read town all game to me

I'm town.

I'm willing to believe that my argument with SB was an overblown town on town spat, but like I've stressed, I'm really having a hard time staying in one camp or another with him. My opinion changes every time I re-read his posts.

Kaoz might be trying to kill us all.

Shinori is still a nullread but I'm not entirely happy that his role can't be proved anymore.

One of Bal and Rajam are scum. Bal's got some iffy associations with RD but I struggle to believe anyone could be as clueless as Rajam is without it being a cute act. Will probably vote based on claims.

FFM is probably the scum's info role.

So overall I'm thinking FFM/Bal or Raj/Shinori with a potential Wolf!Kaoz.

We're in for some fun.

Holding off on voting until those claims come through.