School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

toDay more like tooGay

I'm bored, why did half the game decide to skip out on us? SB has barely even done anything since lynching RD and Shinori went AWOL after he got his new role. coasting levels maximum

what if mylo is because scum has a doublevoter.....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix, you are awesome.

It is potential MYLO

If it is MYLO then the most likely scenario is 5-3-1. idk what "Potential MYLO" exactly means but I'll just assume it is simply MYLO. Actually... with an Indy around, the description of "Potential" fits perfect.

Overall 4 scum as a team in a 15-players setup is kinda unbalanced, but with a traitor instead on the table numbers balance well... plus an Indy. So, the likely scenario now could be 5 town - 2 mafia - 1 traitor - 1 Indy. Leaning on Bal + FF being mafia, Shinori traitor, Kaoz indy. Gameplay-wise all of them fit perfect, with a possibility of FF being traitor and Shinori being in the mafia team instead. If any of these fail Haze would fill the spot, whichever it is.

If Shinori is Mafia/Traitor doublevoter, the numbers would go as follow:

- toDay we lynch Bal or FF. 5-2-1.

- Assuming Mafia Nkills a townie, 4-2-1. Kaoz should vig whoever was left alive between Bal and FF (that's why lynching the hooker now should be priority!); if Kaoz vigs a townie, either on purpose or because of misreads or other shenanigans, it's 3-2-1. Shinori's doublevote can't do much other than alpha-strike with 1 wrong vote instead of 2; Mafia still can't alpha on their own. Hence, Shinori being Mafia doublevoter shouldn't be a concern, at least toDay considering toMorrow.

Now, let's go back onto that 3-2-1 scenario for toMorrow. If we lynch Indy, we lose. We're forced to lynch Mafia, and if it's done so, that Night will go with a 3-1-1 scenario, or maybe a 3-0-1 if Traitor is removed upon a death of all his partners. In case of 3-1-1, Mafia and Indy should go into a battle and prey to have faster priority. Either both die or town lynches whoever remains alive. This is all assuming that Kaoz is a SK instead of town-miller-vig.

In resume, even with worst-case scenarios (Shinori being mafia doublevoter + mafia team composed of 3+traitor + Kaoz being Indy and killing town toNight), we still have decent chances of winning lynching correctly toDay and toMorrow. Since we're at MYLO, one wrong lynch is most likely defeat, so we need to lynch correctly at least twice anyways; it's not like the worst-case scenario mentioned above changes that requirement.

Course of action should still remain the same: Lynch either Bal or FF toDay; preferably Bal.

1. Lemme know if you change your names. It means I have to mess with the first post!

2. If I screw up votals, I would like to know ON THAT DAY PHASE. I know I'm not perfect!

The "clipsey is half-here" votals

Balcerzak (3) - Rajam, BBM, FFM

FFM (1) - Prims

Not Voting - Everyone else

You have a little over 24 hours remaining in the phase. Timer.

I wouldn't bank on a traitor being in the set-up, those are basically never included on this site (but maybe you could argue eclipse would put one in for precisely that reason? I dunno). I also don't consider 11:4 imbalanced in a game with lots of town power, which we seem to have, and I'm fairly certain most mods here feel the same way. 10:4:1 is definitely imba though.

Why do you want Bal to die before FFM when you were on FFM D2? FFM has been a lot scummier on dayplay, just look at the total spiral into doing absolutely nothing in his ISO. When you consider today I have to wonder if he's caught scum who's either demotivated or just trying to give us nothing to work with anymore.

Shinori needs to vote and prove his role, since there hasn't been a quickhammer or anything.

I wish Kaoz would confirm whether he can shoot tonight or not, especially since there's no serious risk of him getting screwed over.

Thinking about the numbers (5-3-1 now), and still entertaining the possibility of traitor, #288 would fit the puzzle if Mafia-Bal pushed Traitor-FF (assuming Mafia isn't informed about a traitor's existence, which is the standard anyways when there're traitors around).

There's still left the question of the hooker role and the conflict with rule #3. I'll just go ahead and discard the Tailor theory, mostly based on two reasons: A Tailor needs a safeclaim, which would be in conflict with rule #3, and also, a Tailor that messes with mechanical roles is very strange; I've played Mafia almost four years and I've never seen such role.

My personal theory on the hooker issue is that Scarlet drove Mango/Eury with either Bal/me on N1. If Scarlet reads from D1 had Mango/Eury as a town read, and if he had either me or Paper/Bal as a scum read, then this scenario is definitely to be considered.

SB pointed out that the rule doesn't mean anything because eclipse used it in a previous game. Wouldn't be surprised if she copied everything over and forgot to remove it and just doesn't care to because lol rolegaming. re: mechanical roles, this site has commonly had tailors that let the player pick both an alignment and a role for rolecops in the past.

Also BBM was told when he was redirected N2, pretty sure he would have known D1 as well. Also he would've received "non-consecutive hooker" and not just "hooker", since he received "non-consecutive hooker" when targeting Eury N2.

basically when there's a bunch of mod and role WIFOM being thrown around the 1v1 isn't really as solid as we thought and I'd rather lynch the guy who's playing scummier.

I wouldn't bank on a traitor being in the set-up, those are basically never included on this site (but maybe you could argue eclipse would put one in for precisely that reason? I dunno). I also don't consider 11:4 imbalanced in a game with lots of town power, which we seem to have, and I'm fairly certain most mods here feel the same way. 10:4:1 is definitely imba though.

Why do you want Bal to die before FFM when you were on FFM D2? FFM has been a lot scummier on dayplay, just look at the total spiral into doing absolutely nothing in his ISO. When you consider today I have to wonder if he's caught scum who's either demotivated or just trying to give us nothing to work with anymore.

Shinori needs to vote and prove his role, since there hasn't been a quickhammer or anything.

I wish Kaoz would confirm whether he can shoot tonight or not, especially since there's no serious risk of him getting screwed over.

I give priority to Bal because of hooker thing + him fully disappearing toDay, and I'm reading that as a surrender. FF still has the slim window of doubt because of being newbie (not that that will save him anyways if for some reason we decide on not lynching Bal toDay); I still want FF dead via Kaoz' vig. Again, hooker thing is why I'd rather go with Bal now and FF on the Night; by eliminating the roleblocker we give clear path to Kaoz' vig.

Also BBM was told when he was redirected N2, pretty sure he would have known D1 as well. Also he would've received "non-consecutive hooker" and not just "hooker", since he received "non-consecutive hooker" when targeting Eury N2.

? I don't remember this part; BPM, can you confirm this?

I believe somebody (Kaoz) pointed out that Bal hasn't actually been online for a few days. It's possible some IRL trouble came up.

Finally, since speculating over this is getting old:

@Mod: Can you clarify the intent behind Rule 3?

I believe somebody (Kaoz) pointed out that Bal hasn't actually been online for a few days. It's possible some IRL trouble came up.

Finally, since speculating over this is getting old:

@Mod: Can you clarify the intent behind Rule 3?

Thanks for reminding me to announce that Bal has been prodded.

As for rule 3. . .it's a lot more vague than it appears on first reading, and that is for a reason. Those of you who know my mindset regarding rules also know that I despise certain scumhunting methods, like "this role flavor is missing a comma, ergo it's fake" (that's the intent behind "don't post your full role PM in the thread", BTW).

In other words, I don't recommend using the rules of the game as a basis for scumhunting.

okay so the rule isn't relevant to anything just like we supposed in the first place. thanks obama

i'm willing to lynch bal once shinori proves his role but i still think ff is the Scummier Looking Mafia Member

though honestly there's 0 point to putting a rule like that in the game if it's not going to mean anything and it's not something that can be "broken". i dunno.

more people should separate their rules from their set-up info imo

I'm gonna ask eclipse later: She told in my pm when I got the role LAST NIGHT that I should yell at her if it doesn't show up on votals. So I'll find out.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also why can't you vote somebody and request a votecount anyway?

why can't you scumhunt and play mafia?

based on past issues in the thread i should probably point out that i meant that as in "Why aren't you doing that right now", not "Why are you bad at that"

o

god damn it shinori is gonna end up being scum huh.

I guess that's not the end of the world if he is though, being the bodyguard means scumnori would have to limit his own kill targets to keep up the ruse.

I kind of just want to lynch Bal right now if Shinori is willing to hammer. Day's essentially dead, not enough people actually want to lynch FFM with me, even though Bal disappeared he did indeed check the site after BBM's claim but didn't post anything.

Rajam, Shinori, thoughts?

F*CK mafia players who stop viewing when you try to say anything to them I'm just gonna do this.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bal (L-1)

Kaoz, shoot FFM tonight please.

(Also SB, in semi precious you didn't need fakes from what I can tell since your roles seem perfectly claim able to me. There's a difference between needing one and having one.

Other than that I agree with what Prims said regarding the rule.)

we don't know if it's a 1v1 or not, but we do know that ffm is scummy as hell

i mean you can shoot who you want, but i'd feel better about a ffm shot than a rajam shot.