FE4 Figurines

Cowboy Karimov

Cool, man. Which is your favorite?

Despite the fact that I have Ayra, I'd probably have to say Tiltyu. Her pose is just more dynamic feeling than most of the other figures. (And it sucks that mine is broken right now, too. Flung an index card like a playing card when I was angry one day, fully expecting it to hook away from that area; instead, it flew straight for Tiltyu, impacted her left arm, and snapped it clean off. :/ )

Despite the fact that I have Ayra, I'd probably have to say Tiltyu. Her pose is just more dynamic feeling than most of the other figures. (And it sucks that mine is broken right now, too. Flung an index card like a playing card when I was angry one day, fully expecting it to hook away from that area; instead, it flew straight for Tiltyu, impacted her left arm, and snapped it clean off. :/ )

Whoa. They ARE fragile. If I do get one, it's probably going to be Eltshaun.

Oh my god. I need that Ayra figure. Now. *goes to ebay*

I don't think that anyone wants to sell it. It's the secret figure, plus they're more brittle than an icicle in April. I've already got a Smallest Transformers Prowl decorating my desk(he's a police car) anyway.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

• 3 months later...

I have an extra Tailto figure that I don't need if anyone is ever interested. I bought them thinking I would get the set of 6, not realizing it came with 8 random boxes, where I got one of each along with a seventh one of Ayra. My eighth box still has her sealed in her plastic.

I actually found a japanese (that was reccomended by a few people as a place to get older figs) website that had a full set, but I seem to have literally bought their last set :l

(It now says out of stock after I placed my order, this is the second time I've done this lolol)

Edited by L95

It comes in a box with 8 of them on amazon, even though it only shows the 6 set. So far I can deduce that there is guarantee 6 of the set, maybe all 7 but don't quote me on that one, it just seems that they come with the entire set seeing everyone seems to have gotten Ayra along with it, and the last one random. I would assume that when they were sold in retail they were in the individual random boxes, and Ayra was just the rarer secret figure.

Edited by Professor Vasuda

Hmmm. Reading the product description, I think you're right, but I'm really not sure myself. .-. (It does say set of six+secret in the product description, and that is was a retail set, but at the same time I doubt Ayra would have been in every single one, if she's actually rare as I hear people say... hmmm)

Edited by L95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like everyone said, they are fragile. My Eltoshan came beheaded. I'm guessing my seller was Shagaal.

Wocka wocka wocka

I've had to glue certain parts of my Sigurd because it's to fragile