QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

it's like video game music, i notice it when it's good and entirely tune it out when it's not

Somewhat. If a game has a good story that you can find investment in then I'll enjoy it more for it, but if it's bad I'll probably just ignore it instead of complaining about all the flaws or anything.

actually this

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gameplay > soundtrack > writing

Depends on the game. If the game focuses on story or role playing, it needs to be good enough to be an interesting novel. If the game focuses on puzzle solving, story is just icing on the cake.

also this

Somewhat. If a game has a good story that you can find investment in then I'll enjoy it more for it, but if it's bad I'll probably just ignore it instead of complaining about all the flaws or anything.

pretty much yeah

Somewhat. Hack and slashes or other games I play generally don't have that much of a story but if I'm playing RPGs then yes.

drakengard being insane keeps any interest in a very mediocre game otherwise

I find it hard to play FE13 because the writing is just so bad so yes I guess.

Somehow I knew a post like this would come along.

Might as well be a cliche on this forum by now.

Edited by Knight

I tend to apprecite the whole game, gameplay, story, soundtrack, visuals etc. Although I put gameplay first, I'll love the story if I love the game as a whole.

So yes, I care about story.

Question 404. What is your favourite city in your nation, not counting the one you live in?

adelaide tbh, have a lot of positive associations

Edmonton is nice, I always wanted to go to Quebec City or Montreal, especially Quebec City, not many cities in North America have an actual citadel.