Did anyone happened to see this "(No Skill)" glitch?

I just looked at the Miiverse thread and someone posted a link and it shown a screenshot that a Miiverse user named Andrew unlocked a possible glitch that said "(No skills)"? That's just appeared out of the blue when I just saw this happened and I just saw that the poster made a recent replied comment from the Miiverse post saids and posted a screenshot of Severa has activated (No skills) also and she does have all five Skills when he tried it with her. I just didn't see this appeared in my game copy nor in any of the other levels in Normal + Casual Mode that I played it, but did anyone tried that glitch and it appears as "(No skills)"?

(No Skills) is basically a loading error.

It doesn't do anything.

It's really easy to replicate:

X. Fast Forward must be held through the entire animation.

1. Lead with a 1-2 weapon at Range 1.

2. Support with a Bow.

3. Lead uses an Active. Support must Dual Strike. [This triggers the "Archer Bug" which causes the game to hang up as the support attacks]

4. The enemy must live.

5. The next attack must trigger an active: If it does, it will display as "(No Skills)". The active still works fine though.