ATTN: Writers

Metal Arc is suggesting that each writer should only have one story out at a time. And that the best stories should be pinned for everyone to have quicker access to reading. This came from the influx of useless and non written stoires

That sounds fair.

But how are we going to decide which are the 'best' stories? I mean, will it be judged on how many readers it has? Or how good the actual writing itself is? Or will it be depending on which writers write what?

So:

1. One story at a time per person.

2. Un-active topics will be removed/closed

3. Best Stories will be pinned.

And what about the sitcom? Will it be pinned as well? And will anyone be free to write in it even if they have a story going on?

Also, on a personal level: "Hey! My stories are good!" *Reffering to Masu's earlier posts.*

Edited by Lyle Dayek

That sounds fair.

But how are we going to decide which are the 'best' stories? I mean, will it be judged on how many readers it has? Or how good the actual writing itself is? Or will it be depending on which writers write what?

So:

1. One story at a time per person.

2. Un-active topics will be removed/closed

3. Best Stories will be pinned.

And what about the sitcom? Will it be pinned as well? And will anyone be free to write in it even if they have a story going on?

Also, on a personal level: "Hey! My stories are good!" *Reffering to Masu's earlier posts.*

I say the current season for the sitcom should always be pinned.

How's this for a fair way: I'll be in charge of that like I'm in charge of brawl tournaments.

You can send me any passage from your story, it'll help if it's your best. Then I'll decide which ones are the best.

Do you have time to read all that though?

I have time. More than other people here atleast.

Well, do you have the patience?

And instead of a chapter, why not a plot synopsis? One chapter can be misleading. Perhaps a synopsis and a excerpt from the first chapter?

Alright, here's what we're going to do in the meantime:

-Only one story per writer open at a time, this doesn't include songs, poems, or joint stories like the sitcom

-Soon, we're going to have a topic for finding a story you'd like to read. I reccommend anyone who cares submit a synopsis to me.

If anyone has objections then now's the time.

Okay just a little thing.

In the case of me, I have a series of stories going on. And there all in one topic. Is that fine that multiple stories for a series go into one topic

if it's in one topic you don't have anything to worry about.

Alrighty then just wondering.

I'll probably send you a synopsis or whatever the word is, sometime this week when I have a free thought