- Kansas City Chiefs

- St. Louis Rams

Edited by Lord Raven

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, THAT is gold. XD

Also, I have to really hand it to Le'Veon Bell today, but THIS was most certainly the best play of the whole Steeler season:

Goodbye Martavis Bryant!

And it's by a rookie! It's also the longest TD pass so far in the NFL this season!

Edited by Anacybele

that video just needs him snorting some cocaine

anyway all hail this guy:

nRkdyCf.jpg

+2 points to anyone who gets it

EDIT: LOL Jeff Fischer is the biggest troll. He sent all the players that he got in the RG3 draft day trade to do the coin toss against Washington.

god damn

Edited by Lord Raven

4. Much like that of the 2013 Broncos, the Steelers' offense has shown the ability to blitz opposing defenses with a torrential downpour of points, blowing close games wide open. The unit scored 25 points in a 10-minute span during the fourth quarter on Sunday, turning a 21-17 deficit into a 42-21 victory. It's a shame an offense with so many talented playmakers has been one of the most inconsistent units in the league. If they play to their potential, the Steelers can hang with any of the Super Bowl contenders.

Took the words right out of my mouth, Chris Wesseling. This is the only thing preventing my Steelers from being a true Super Bowl contender! That god damn inconsistency. The secondary on the defense still has problems, but that's the only area where we lack talent. The rest of the team has so much talent and it's showed in several weeks. It really needs to start showing up more consistently. Then this team would be able to beat anybody! Well, maybe not the Patriots... But that's a big maybe.

Steelers need to draft cornerbacks and safeties next season, with a linebacker or two in there. James Harrison is going back into retirement and Brett Kiesel is as good as done too. And Ike Taylor... Yeah, he just did not do it today. Cortez Allen is out for the rest of the season though, thank goodness. He wasn't getting it done either.

Edited by Anacybele

+2 points to anyone who gets it

EDIT: LOL Jeff Fischer is the biggest troll. He sent all the players that he got in the RG3 draft day trade to do the coin toss against Washington.

god damn

Alexander Bain. how am i supposed to forget that facial hair?

I donate my 2 points of extra credit to the Rams for that all-time troll move. They now beat Washington 26-0.

Edited by Dijon

Alexander Bain. how am i supposed to forget that facial hair?

I think the funniest thing is that when Dumervil retires he may just be remembered for the fax machine snafu and not a very productive career as a pass rusher.

Oh yes, also, Le'Veon Bell is now a historical figure in football. He joined Walter Payton as the only two players in NFL history to record 200+ yards from scrimmage in three straight games. :awesome:

It'd be awesome if Bell could keep that streak going!

Also, I've been eating Hershey's chocolate bells in the name of Bell! KEEP THE BELL RINGING! Philly's Liberty Bell? Pff, we've got our own bell called Le'Veon Bell right in Pittsburgh now!

Edited by Anacybele

Someone edited in that he's dead? Wtf... Or...is that not the bit that you're talking about? o.O

So, next week, the Steelers take on the Falcons. And as we all know, the Falcons have a losing record. The Steelers better not mess this up...

Edited by Anacybele

So uhh Cynthia...

LmYZmqv.jpg

rah rah rah rah revenge...? I don't know how to feel, I just look at that box score and feel unbelievable amounts of shame

and the whole country was watching

I mean that was a good Jaguars team right?

Also just so this doesn't turn into a stupid thread about that Jax/Baltimore game which I think everyone would like to forget, tomorrow will not have any effect on playoff elimination. The finalized playoff elimination list until this Thursday is:

- Washington Redskins

- New York Jets

- New York Giants

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Oakland Raiders

- Tennessee Titans

- Chicago Bears

- Tampa Bay Buccaneers

THE FOLLOWING TEAMS ARE ELIMINATED FROM DIVISION TITLE CONTENTION:

- Minnesota Vikings

- Kansas City Chiefs

- St. Louis Rams

In bold means added this week. Will post the proper scenarios tomorrow.

Edited by Lord Raven

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000439550/article/could-mike-singletary-be-an-nfl-head-coach-again

:/:

never thought i'd see the day. mike singletary a head coach after that thing in san fran. three seasons and all anybody got from it was one, admittedly awesome, sound bite.

Sounds like that Jags team had a very good defense, but not so great offense. They won with field goals, but that tells me that their guys had issues in the red zone or something.

So, btw, I've concluded now that Ben does indeed have a very strong arm, stronger than even I thought. He could very well be top five in arm power here after that bomb to Martavis Bryant. Ben was in the endzone when he threw it, and Bryant was at the fifty yard line when he caught it. This means that ball soared at least fifty yards! And Ben didn't need to put that much effort in throwing that thing, it looks like. At full effort, I think he could throw a ball 70+ yards if he wanted to.

Not saying he has the best arm in the league or anything, btw. Just that even I underestimated it and others might have too.

Simply put, this play was pretty much a carbon-copy of the one play where Ben did this with Mike Wallace a long time ago. He threw it from one endzone, and seconds later, MIke Wallace was in the other with the ball. Ben didn't throw it quite as far that time, but that was the only difference, really.

I thought Antonio Brown (or Markus Wheaton because of the good things I heard about his speed) was our new Mike Wallace. But no, it might be Bryant!

EDIT: Also, we need to see more power from David DeCastro, Heath Miller, and Matt Spaeth. Miller and Spaeth are good TEs, but their blocking and teamwork with DeCastro gave Bell what he needed to show off his skills! I saw so much blocking going on there with these guys, it was awesome.

Edited by Anacybele

Ben is NOT top 5 in arm strength.

- Jay Cutler

- Joe Flacco

- Aaron Rodgers

- Cam Newton

- Andrew Luck

- Colin Kaepernick

- Russell Wilson

- Matthew Stafford

to name a few

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000439550/article/could-mike-singletary-be-an-nfl-head-coach-again

:/:

never thought i'd see the day. mike singletary a head coach after that thing in san fran. three seasons and all anybody got from it was one, admittedly awesome, sound bite.

Ian Rapoport is useless though! Edited by Lord Raven

To any of you who watched the game last night, that was a Patriots defense that was without its best pass rusher or linebacker. This defense can and will carry us to the Super Bowl if everyone stays healthy. Of course, that's a very, very big if.