NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

Yeah, I said that Cynthia said if the Bengals lose out. I'm confused...?

Anyway, Lord Raven, I think I know something that might cheer you up! There's a video somewhere on the Kemoeatu brothers and how they care a lot about each other and how the older one saved the younger one by giving him a kidney. And they played for the Ravens and Steelers of all teams. Your Ravens had the big brother, Ma'kae (sp?) and my Steelers had the little brother, Chris. It was so touching, them feels. :o

I try to go watch some nice videos or play a game or something when I'm upset too. Usually helps, though sometimes it takes a bit of time.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I just don't know what to think about the Lions offense anymore. Lombardi's offense IS NOT THIS DIFFICULT! It only took NO 9 games to figure it out. Of course stafford isnt brees and caldwell 'stonewall jackson' isnt payton so there is that. I blame our O-line and te's for the most part. Raiola and Sims can gtfo as they've been the two worst guys by far (also raiola seems intent on replacing suh's dirty plays wtf). The constant injuries to the right side also haven't helped at all. Waddle is now done but before that he and warford combined to miss ten games i believe not to mention we lost our backup Rt in week 1. The only silver lining is that all the play time forour young guys swanson and lucas has helped their development tremendously. A good offense starts by winning in the trenches, just ask the patriots. They went through 7 different combos in the first 5 weeks and were terrible. Once they figured their starting line up out the offense really took off. Matt stafford has decidedly far too many sacks and qb hits this season. Hes easily in the top 5. The run game has also sucked because bush and bell have a hard time finding lanes to run through. Bell has developed a knack for being patient and squeezing through whatever the o-line can give him, as well as break shitloads of tackles and improving on checkdown passes. Bush has been injured most of the season and a quick runner like him needs his health to be able to produce. Our tight ends have also been underwhelming and injury plauged with the exception of blocking. Fauria was a dumbass and hurt his ankle chasing his fucking dog which ranks up there with burleson breaking his arm last year to save his freaking pizza lol. Ebron has been slow to learn the scheme but he gets a pass because lombardi's offense is very complex for his position plus being a rookie. And i have no idea what happened to pettigrew. He just fell off a cliff and none of the coaching staff seem to want him involved int the passing game anymore.

Yeah, I said that Cynthia said if the Bengals lose out. I'm confused...?

Anyway, Lord Raven, I think I know something that might cheer you up! There's a video somewhere on the Kemoeatu brothers and how they care a lot about each other and how the older one saved the younger one by giving him a kidney. And they played for the Ravens and Steelers of all teams. Your Ravens had the big brother, Ma'kae (sp?) and my Steelers had the little brother, Chris. It was so touching, them feels. :o

I try to go watch some nice videos or play a game or something when I'm upset too. Usually helps, though sometimes it takes a bit of time.

sorry i read out as one.

Lord Raven, why do you want Cincy to win? Cynthia just said that them losing out will get your Ravens into the playoffs. o.O

I didn't say I wanted Cincy to win

also sorry raven but im gonna have to root for the browns this week, if the chargers and ravens both lose then the texans get in as the 6 seed.

Yeah well I hope you guys lose to the Broncos in the AFC Championship.

thats not what cynthia said ana. its if the bengals lose out, if they win one lose one then baltimore still needs the chargers to lose, same if they win both.

also sorry raven but im gonna have to root for the browns this week, if the chargers and ravens both lose then the texans get in as the 6 seed.

Texans would also need to beat the Jaguars (yay relevance?)

4-holidaycards-eagles_crop_650.jpg

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY FA LA LA LA LA FA LA LA LA.

ANDY REID WON'T BE THE CHARGERS FA LA LA LA LA FA LA LA LA...

We now control our own destiny again, let's go Chargers.

Just happy we're going against Andy Reid. We play well on the road then at home.

EDIT: Also screw the Bengals. I bet their tie will screw them over more than help them unlike the Panthers.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Then let's all cheer the Steelers on to win Sunday night! ^^ BOO BENGALS! (though truth be told, I prefer them over either the Browns or the Ravens)

Also gotta cheer the Panthers. I like the Falcons, but I still want a Steelers/Panthers Super Bowl. :P

Otherwise, I'd be down with the Steelers facing any of these guys in the SB:

- Packers, for some revenge after Super Bowl 45

- Lions, for a battle of the Bells like I said earlier

- Cowboys, for some retribution after the fiasco from the 90s (Steeler fans were so mad after losing that SB that they ran the QB out of town because he pretty much blew the game)

I just pray we can get past the Broncos and/or Patriots.

Hmmm... Philip Rivers is about to be remembered as a great Chargers, I think they'll retire 21 and 17 but not 85.

LT > Alsworth

Gates > Carter

soon...

Rivers > Fouts

Rivers only needs 3 more TDs to break Dan Fouts 254 TD franchise record. As Rivers currently has 252 TDs. Also the INT ratio is such a big margin...

Philip Rivers TD to INT ratio (as of Week 16 of the 2014 season): 252 TD:120 INT

Dan Fouts TD to INT ratio (at the end of his career in SD): 254 TD:242 INT.

Hopefully we get Novak>Kaeding next. Because Kaeding isn't clutch but is the 2nd more accurate kicker in the NFL currently.

Just hyped about for my own team.

As of currently old man Gates has 9947 career yards and 99 TDs.

With his 100th Touchdown he will join by the exclusive club including :

1. Jerry Rice 197 TDs

2.Randy Moss 156 TDs

3. Terrell Owens 153 TDs

4.Cris Carter 130 TDs

5.Marvis Harrison 128 TDs

6.Tony Gonzalez 111 TDs

7. Tim Brown 100 TDs

7T. Steve Largent 100 TDs

Antonio Gates 53 yard TD against the Chiefs.

EDIT: ALSO NO WONDER PHILIP RIVERS BACK HURTS

EDIT2: AWWWW IT'S FAKE

hQMp3z2.jpg

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

They haven't won yet. Pey-Pey and his Broncos need to make a comeback!

Also, I made this for Christmas. :3

SteelerChristmascookie_zpsd83df57e.png

(made a stencil to do the diamond shapes, cut out a piece of paper with "Steelers" written in black marker for the team name)

Well, if this Broncos D keeps letting Dalton's guys get to the red zone, this game IS over. >.>

But my Steelers will still take the AFC North with a win over the Bengals on Sunday. They gotta win. We haven't won the AFC North in who knows how long.

EDIT: Fumble recovery Broncos! THERE you guys go! :D

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I know.

28-27 Broncos now! Yay yay Pey-Pey. :D

If the Broncos win, the Steelers can still take the AFC North even if they tie with the Bengals on Sunday, which I wouldn't be surprised to see, so Steeler fans would really love this bit of assistance, Peyton!

The Primetime Bungles, ladies and gentlemen.

Still 12 minutes left.

I'm not saying Dalton's as good as Peyton Manning or AJ Green is as good as Marvin Harrison, but we've seen some bullshit comebacks in the NFL before, especially those involving Peyton Manning.

Oh, AJ Green was hurt. :o If he's hurt bad enough, he'll have to sit out against the Steelers. And let our secondary dodge another bullet. (that guy torched them last time, ugh)

also seems like there's no chance left for the texans to make it. the browns might have to start conor shaw this week depending on hoyers shoulder, and while i actually think he is a good qb, i dont think a practice squad player can be brought up week 17 and win.