WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ Benzema has more goals than Cronaldo and Messi put together WHAT IS THIS WORLD CUP

Also lovely pass from my man Pogba, insane good player

this game FUCKED my bolão

He wouldn't have had it been a drawn/losing match, and it was way out on the wing when he made the decision to blow the whistle. If Benzema wanted two goals he could always have had a less shit penalty.

Tim Cahill also has more goals than Skinny Ronaldo and Messi put together tbf

like, in WC history in general

Edited by Parrhesia

yea but he probs saw that that guy was gonna cross it in (i didnt see him). He coulda gotten a hat trick...

Well that just shows how much better timmy is than those people

...Costa Rica is on the top of the group. a group with URUGUAY, ITALY, and england. This certainly is a good WC so far

Iran's plan is probably to draw this game and then beat Bosnia... Then provided Argentina beat Nigeria they'd be through.

EDIT: or actually if Nigeria beats Argentina then they'd still be in

Edited by BBM

I see that Argentina defeated Iran by One (1) goal to nil, how can this be?

Iran had this brilliant 10-0-0 formation

Aguero and Higuain were complete shit

Messi used homing missiles

It sounds like i didn't miss a lot, and everything I did miss is probably on youtube in poor-quality camcorder.

... gyan literally has three on his hair. why does he have to taunt me with his strange choice of number for a centre-forward.

Tim Cahill favours a midfield role, so he can get away with having 4 for Australia

the 2nd half actually was pretty fun to watch

iran had some couple of good chances and they were denied a penalty

I don't really think that was a penalty. The Argentinian dude (can't remember who it was) kicked the ball out of the way and then the Iranian dude tripped over his outstretched leg. But the Argentinian dude himself got all ball.

Iran had a good defence, especially against crosses, but Argentina had so many chances that they blew. There was one case where someone (I think it was either Aguero or Di Maria) who was in alone on the left and shot literally straight at the keeper. Messi's goal was great but he missed a shot earlier too.

Iran can still get through on goal differential.

I don't really think that was a penalty. The Argentinian dude (can't remember who it was) kicked the ball out of the way and then the Iranian dude tripped over his outstretched leg. But the Argentinian dude himself got all ball.

He didn't hit the ball. In the first view I also thaught the same, but in the replay the Argentinian footballer obviously hit Dejagah (or what his name was).

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

@2mins in, shitty camcorder footage of course heavy breathing

He scuffed the ground, yes he touched the ball but he went through the man to do it, which is often given as a penalty.

That said, the referee was in a poor position to judge it and he probably didn't see it clearly, which is why he can't give it.

Edited by Tryhard