WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

I stand by Brazil will stumble against Chile, but it'll be close.

THIS IS HOW THE ROUND OF 16 WILL HAPPEN

Brazil 1 - 1 Chile (1-2 AET)

Colombia 3 - 1 Uruguay

Netherlands 2 - 0 Mexico

Costa Rica 2 - 0 Greece

France 2 - 1 Nigeria

Germany 2 - 0 Algeria

Argentina 3 - 1 Switzerland

Belgium 1 - 1 United States (USA wins on penalties)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Brazil out just to see Scolari's face, though. I hate him with a passion.

Fucker gave me a Libertadores and a Copa do Brasil(this last one with a complete SHIT squad, and we got relegated the same year, but then again SHIT squad). I can't hate him even if I try.

Suarez is prohibited from ANYTHING football related, is that it? He won't be able to WATCH FOOTBALL GAMES holy shit

ANYWAY, JINX PREDICTION TIME

Brazil 3 - 1 Chile

Colombia 3 - 0 Uruguay

Netherlands 1 - 2 Mexico

Costa Rica 2 - 0 Greece

France 2 - 2 Nigeria (Nigeria wins on penalty shootout)

Argentina 4 - 1 Switzerland

Germany 2 - 1 Algeria

Belgium 0 - 1 USA

Yeah he's not allowed to even enter a football stadium for 4 months I think.

His local career will recover- he's too good a player and he got a 10 match ban last time too and was still voted Player of the Year the next year. But his international career is probably done; I imagine that the next World Cup he'll be eligible for will be 2020, by which time he'll be like 35?

I don't think his International career is done for. Copa America + 2018 WC qualifiers could ammount to more than 9 games.

I believe if he were fit for most of the regular season, he would be competing with Suarez for the top scoring position.

Who did Manure sign?

Also it seems Barcelona not only signed Ter Stegen, but Bravo as well.

FIRST DAY WITHOUT GAMES SHIT I'M GONNA WATCH THEM REPRISES

"It’s been a busy 12 hours of transfer business for Manchester United who have secured the signings of Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw from Athletic Bilbao and Southampton respectively.

The Red Devils have spent a combined £55.8m on the duo and they have started what is expected to be a busy summer of spending for new manager Louis van Gaal."

Shit, Southampton is being torn to pieces. Shaw's going to Manure, Lallana and Lambert to Liverfool... That's the price of doing a decent campaign for a middle-low table club.

Speaking of hating Scolari, I still cant get over the fact that he didnt pick Kaka. It was probabably his last chance to make it, and he was playing well for Milan too, yet that idiot didnt pick him. It would've been nice to see good old Kaka play one last time in the world cup

Kaka just wasn't making it on the national squad, just like Ronaldinho.

Also, Fred fucked up his ankle. Let's hope Jô makes a hell of a party in this dwarf chilean defense

Yeah, the only selection that stands out to me (granted I know nothing of any non-Europe-based players) was Julio 'Unironically Toronto FC' Cesar. I'm told on the authority of 'this Brazilian guy I know' that Jefferson's way better. And Cavalieri. And some guy who killed his ex-wife or something.

Also it's happening.

Yeah, the only selection that stands out to me (granted I know nothing of any non-Europe-based players) was Julio 'Unironically Toronto FC' Cesar. I'm told on the authority of 'this Brazilian guy I know' that Jefferson's way better. And Cavalieri. And some guy who killed his ex-wife or something.

Also it's happening.

Jesus Christ not Bruno no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Right now, the best GK are either Victor, Fábio or Diego Alves (last two weren't even an option). But Felipão is a thick skull motherfucker so yeah. But JC did a nice save.

who is the lettuce hand now? lol

that's called amarração reversa

it's a very useful skill everyone should learn