WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa Rica is going to massacre Greece. They ain't psychologically weak like Ivory Coast.

Dear God Costa Rica, please destroy Greece for the love of football. I cant stand to see those idiots go through after that dodgy penalty

your wish will be granted, but could you please be a little more polite?

your wish will be granted, but could you please be a little more polite?

It's more so a dislike of how Greece (unfortunately) play than anything else I'd imagine. I like Karagounis and Samaras, though, they're good players.

It's more so a dislike of how Greece (unfortunately) play than anything else I'd imagine. I like Karagounis and Samaras, though, they're good players.

I don't mind people who don't like the way The Greek team plays, in fact it is totally understandable Edited by James Bond

Mitroglou is very good but bejesus them greek football is ugly, sorry saskules

However even the greek coach complained about everyone hating them, kinda made me feel bad. I wish a good game, but I am supporting Costa Rica today.

Mitroglou is very good but bejesus them greek football is ugly, sorry saskules

However even the greek coach complained about everyone hating them, kinda made me feel bad. I wish a good game, but I am supporting Costa Rica today.

no problem bro, I didn't expect them to make it to the 16...actually no one did.

We are going to watch the match with Costa Rican girl too

no problem bro, I didn't expect them to make it to the 16...actually no one did.

We are going to watch the match with Costa Rican girl too

You know I rooted for you guys

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAME MIGHT END 0-0 BUT THERE IS GOING TO HAVE A SCORE