WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

amazing bullshit goal, i love it, means there'll be no extra time from this shit

dammit parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit parrhesia

I am so very, very sorry. We all suffer.

greece are so fucking bad, finishing like jozy altidore with a jabulani, all of them, christ

it's like this for a reason

people are actually less pissed off now, this game was a change of heart

Costa Rica's players are dead except their amazing goalkeeper

Greece's can't finish

will this be a 0-0 shootout?

My fucking face when

aren't you glad for my jinx skills

Also Campbell's was the only bad penalty lol, so fucking lucky the goalkeeper went the wrong way, would've been the easiest save in the world

Also Campbell's was the only bad penalty lol, so fucking lucky the goalkeeper went the wrong way, would've been the easiest save in the world

disagree, the cr guy that went before him was worse

Still shocked they let Campbell kick after he so tired. You could see it as he was about to kick. My theory for why it was on the ground instead of up was he was afraid he was too tired to kick up without kicking a field goal.

A what?

what do you mean a what? If you try to kick high but are too tired you are liable to hit it over the net. Hence, a field goal. You've never heard the other football's field goal as a reference to when you kick something over the net in football?

what do you mean a what? If you try to kick high but are too tired you are liable to hit it over the net. Hence, a field goal. You've never heard the other football's field goal as a reference to when you kick something over the net in football?

No?