• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ the guy guessed ALL 5 PENALTIES CORRECTLY

VAN GAAL HAD THE GALL AND BACKED IT

Jesus Christ the guy guessed ALL 5 PENALTIES CORRECTLY

VAN GAAL HAD THE GALL AND BACKED IT

Krul was always a good shot stopper, but his record for saving penalties ain't great for Newcastle.

I'm sure Van Gaal will get lauded for his tactical brilliance despite being held 0-0 by Costa Rica and refusing to change tactics, though.

I'm supporting Argentina.

Edited by Tryhard

Krul was always a good shot stopper, but his record for saving penalties ain't great for Newcastle.

I'm sure Van Gaal will get lauded for his tactical brilliance despite being held 0-0 by Costa Rica and refusing to change tactics, though.

I'm supporting Argentina.

The guy had three shots on the crossbar, AND there was a bad offside call where Robben was going 1-1 against Navas. Hard to blame him.

Anyways, Costa Rica showed way more guts than Belgium. They played like REAL MEN.

The way Krul taunted the CR penalty takers was really cuntish, but I suppose it worked.

That said it was mostly the netherlands and the only thing I was hoping for was the dream. And it almost happened.

They've earned a lot of respect, at least.

Argentina is going to lose. They should lose.

Hopefully this jinx works although calling it a jinx may not be the best idea.

Why do you want Argentina to lose, Knee?

It would be funny to see Argentina vs Brazil, but here in Brasilia rather than on Rio. But I think they're going to the finals. Not sure about us, though.

Edited by Nobody

The guy had three shots on the crossbar, AND there was a bad offside call where Robben was going 1-1 against Navas. Hard to blame him.

Anyways, Costa Rica showed way more guts than Belgium. They played like REAL MEN.

You know that moment when you are behind a team that isn't normally in your scope and you're livid when they go out after showing such a performance, especially in something like penalties?

It's like Belgium and the USA. Nobody gives a shit about Belgium except Belgian people (and some others?). And you wished the USA won. And it sucks when they don't.

The way Krul taunted the CR penalty takers was really cuntish, but I suppose it worked.

Aw c'mon, if it were Navas taunting them Netherlands players I really doubt there would be such commotion about the GK being dickish.

Lehmann (was it him?) putting pressure on the argentine players in 2006 had a similar effect IIRC.

You know that moment when you are behind a team that isn't normally in your scope and you're livid when they go out after showing such a performance, especially in something like penalties?

It's like Belgium and the USA. Nobody gives a shit about Belgium except Belgian people (and some others?). And you wished the USA won. And it sucks when they don't.

Felt that with Algeria and Colombia (even tho they played against Brasil), too. But hey, it's the Highlander principle after all

Edited by Яei Яei

Aw c'mon, if it were Navas taunting them Netherlands players I really doubt there would be such commotion about the GK being dickish.

Lehmann (was it him?) putting pressure on the argentine players in 2006 had a similar effect IIRC.

he's earned it Nah, I think it was kinda shitty if anyone did that.

Great for their nation, but unfortunate to see. Still, like I said, it worked, so I suppose he did the right thing (?)

edit: Oh yeah, for Lehmann, wasn't that the notes thing? I was baffled at the time.

Edited by Tryhard

Yay the Netherlands are going to the semi finals again! I was at the edge of my seat and I'm not even an avid soccer watcher. This match did drag on a little too long for my liking though.

parrhesia you should say that the netherlands will win.

it only counts if i mean it and bold it