WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

reminder that after Brazil was last defeated in a World Cup on home soil their goalkeeper was disgraced and considered a curse by the entire nation. That was (effectively; I'm aware of 1950 being terribly organised) in the final and the result was like 2-1.

Julio Cesar would be well-advised to make a quick getaway back to London ASAP.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David 'most expensive defender in the world' Luiz justifying his price tag today imo (this is sarcasm btw)

thank you for clarifying that sir

Lol, Scolari's gonna resign before the match ends with the way this match is looking

Edited by Necromancer

reminder that after Brazil was last defeated in a World Cup on home soil their goalkeeper was disgraced and considered a curse by the entire nation. That was (effectively; I'm aware of 1950 being terribly organised) in the final and the result was like 2-1.

Oh yea, that was against Uruguay right? Everyone was celebrating before the game was even played, and then Brazil lost, and like, 50 people decided that it was too much and committed suicide. It was one hell of a day

Yup, and a draw would be enough for us. Still, Barbosa isn't blamed nearly as much as he was back then (it wasn't his fault at all tbh)

WE DON'T HAVE A MIDFIELD how can we hope winning anything?

If by wall you mean that Final Fantasy IV one that crushes your dreams and hopes

yes

seriously man, i've watch worse

Oh god not that wall.

I'm higly amused this happened in a world cup match though. There was so many shouts and noise outside.

Now it's silent.

Pedit: except for the jerk with the fireworks.

Oh god not that wall.

I'm higly amused this happened in a world cup match though. There was so many shouts and noise outside.

Now it's silent.

It's not like Brazil never went through this before. 98 was a similar humiliation

even the refs can't save them now

herherherh

Oh god not that wall.

Now it's silent.

Pedit: except for the jerk with the fireworks.

too many fireworks here

That's why there's no point rooting against ourselves, the haters will make as much noise as the lovers \o/

What do I even text to my BR family??? Do I just not??

"Messi's gonna avenge you"

but wait you have a BR family? Cool

It's not like Brazil never went through this before. 98 was a similar humiliation

True, I'm just easily amused.

IF THEY CAN DO 5 IN THAT TIMESPAN WE CAN DO 6 IN 45

6 goals by Marcelo clearly

Own goals.