WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

P.s. parrhesia how do you know gay slang

Honestly I think close to 60% my friends are gay, so.

that fucking match.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't know that. i started to pay attention to this cup way late. i'm one of the bandwagon people when everyone was all, "hey the usa ain't too bad this cup!" it was around this time that i'd also been reading about how good germany is. so i suppose it is just the latter.

i'm new to soccer. not afraid to admit it haha. american football is my favorite sport and i only pay attention to my favorite teams. with soccer, i doubt i'll keep up with anything but the world cup, but i'll be a much better fan by that time.

it's okay bro

YOU GOT AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL SCORE TODAY THOUGH

(yes I know not quite as bad but wow)

OffT: Twink's also a relatively common one, more than something like otter? maybe

e: also sometimes used as a physical descriptor as much as denoting a gay person

Edited by Rehab

i didn't know that. i started to pay attention to this cup way late. i'm one of the bandwagon people when everyone was all, "hey the usa ain't too bad this cup!" it was around this time that i'd also been reading about how good germany is. so i suppose it is just the latter.

i'm new to soccer. not afraid to admit it haha. american football is my favorite sport and i only pay attention to my favorite teams. with soccer, i doubt i'll keep up with anything but the world cup, but i'll be a much better fan by that time.

It's fine, given that you can gracefully admit that. The problem is when people pick up on the WC the moment the US edges past Ghana and starts believing things like Jozy Altidore is good and claiming their opinions are worth something. Nothing wrong with being a casual fan.

i really hate altidore ok

YOU GOT AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL SCORE TODAY THOUGH

(yes I know not quite as bad but wow)

Seahawks x Broncos was worse than this

Ive only ever seen twink used in gay contexts

twink is sometimes used in MMOs and such to signify a character of low level that is given high-level gear or the best gear for their level

usually it's in the gay sense tho

twink is sometimes used in MMOs and such to signify a character of low level that is given high-level gear or the best gear for their level

usually it's in the gay sense tho

isn't that a toon?

BRO DON'T DO THIS

THIS IS THE REAL HUMILIATION, REALLY

IF WE WERE THE ONES WINNING BY 7-1 WE WOULD BE CRACKING JOKES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

DON'T BE A GENTLEMAN

YES, FEELING SORRY FOR US JUST MAKE US FEEL WORSE

LAUGH AT US, PLEASE

btw, i need to see if I have a clean Brazil shirt to wear tomorrow

Sorry, not possible.

Did the Brazilian fans really Olé with the Germans after 6-0? I'd say that was already ultimate humiliation at least for the team.

Edited by Tryhard

Did the Brazilian fans really Olé with the Germans after 6-0? I'd say that was already ultimate humiliation at least for the team.

YUP

After the first four goals (when it was obvious we had lost anyway), my neighbors started releasing fire works and making noise whenever germany scored. So, yeah.

Edited by Nobody

well, might as well

BRASIL, DECIME QUE SE SIENTE

TENER EN CASA A TU PAPA

I was hearing that just now

I agree about Italia tho

Official Pokémon Twitter asked what is our favorite Bug mon, with a picture of Sewaddle in its respective colors. I then had the bravery to answer: the Brazilian football team. Is that fair enough for making fun of them? :D

To be more serious, I don't get them players crying about how they are some kind of fallen saviors or something, as if it had saved all the poor people in their country had they done better. Rough truth: It doesn't matter. This sport can bring a happy day or two to people that don't have much to be happy about, but no miracles are to happen after that. I can't tell if it was the people or the team itself, but fact is, the pressure on the team was higher than it ever should have been, and they entirely broke down under it.

It's simply sad, and other than that... what is up with Brazil's football anyway? It's obvious that Neymar's absence hasn't killed them tonight, but never in my life have I experienced a fuckin team of fuckin Brazil being so overly focused around one guy. Nowadays people are describing our team (yeah, I'm from Germany *cough*) as being one whose bench be even overcrowded with top-tier players -- perfectly what Brazil have been known for in the past, being probably even more wonderfully balanced. I seriously have no idea what happened there; it can't be that there suddenly are barely strong players, haha. In fact, it can't be more than just a big pack of mismanagement, and better management in other places of the world...

Rooting for our Dutchie friends to follow into the final. Makes for two fun matchups obviously. :3 (Gonna be somewhat mad if we don't finally win the whole thing though... This team has always been so fun to follow but it's getting old already, it's pretty much the last chance for the likes of Lahm, Schweinsteiger etc. and especially Klose; many congrats on that new record btw!!)

Official Pokémon Twitter asked what is our favorite Bug mon, with a picture of Sewaddle in its respective colors. I then had the bravery to answer: the Brazilian football team. Is that fair enough for making fun of them? :D

... i don't get it.

Also I would accept an Argentine defeat if the result meant like a 5-0 annihilation in the third-place final; that said, I don't see it happening. And I do want Argentina through.