Anime Scenes

Stargirl

What scene from an anime do you particularly enjoy? Was the scene funny/dramatic/sad/etc.?

I loved this scene from Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou because it made me laugh.

Oh, I love a lot of Joey scenes in Yu-Gi-Oh because that guy is just f-ing HILARIOUS. But my favorite and funniest scene in the show, imo, actually comes from Atem, ironically the most serious guy around there besides Kaiba. XD

Yugi: Alright spirit, this is where you take over.

Atem: *appears in Yugi's place and just stares for a second* H-HEY! YUGI! I'M NOT-! YOU CAN'T-! THIS ISN'T A DUEL!

Tea: *is nearby and looks over confusedly*

Atem: *sees and quickly regains his composure* ...Hello!

Just...oh my GAWD ATEM. LMFAO XD

I don't know if there's a video for it, but I can try finding one if desired. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Ushio's Death.

When Tomoya acknowledges his father.

A lot of stuff from FMA.

The first instance of Mayuri's death in Steins;Gate.

And, of course...

The emotional/sad parts generally stand out to me the most.

Edited by Gaia

This is one of my most favorites:

Yes, the whole song sequence, because in my opinion, it's one of the best parts.

WOW. I did NOT expect someone on this forum - which skews late-teens, early-20s - to come up with the original Macross.

I got into anime in my late-teens, so it was relatively late that I caught the first real "holy SHIT" scene in my fandom of it, but it still sticks with me as the most memorable. It's an older anime, but this is a major spoiler, so behind a cut it goes, but it was from my first real anime: Fushigi Yuugi. It's still painful to watch.

[spoiler=Major Fushigi Yuugi fight scene]

WOW. I did NOT expect someone on this forum - which skews late-teens, early-20s - to come up with the original Macross.

Heh, well, that's because my dad is also a fan, and so I had the chance to see it when I was a little kid. Heck, he even had episodes in laserdiscs! Well granted, it was in it's Robotech version, and didn't saw it as it's original form of Macross until years later, but still...

Heh, well, that's because my dad is also a fan, and so I had the chance to see it when I was a little kid. Heck, he even had episodes in laserdiscs! Well granted, it was in it's Robotech version, and didn't saw it as it's original form of Macross until years later, but still...

If it helps, Macross was the first anime movie I ever watched, and it was on around Christmas iirc back when i was (what, 9 I think). Geez I'm old...

I need to find a video, but Outlaw Star's episode 14 (Final Countdown), when Gene is trying to disarm the bomb on the space station with his ship that had its power disabled.

Everything Ana said about Joey, and everything that Gaia said.

I love the snow scene in wolf children, its so wonderfully uplifting.

That was so adorable. The animation is really good.

Mostly it's a remix of King Dedede's theme

Lol they're huge. I wish I could give Kirby a little squeeze. He's so cute >.<

Edited by Hashuni Mei

I can't seem to find that Atem scene I was talking about, but this is my favorite moment from the movie, Pyramid of Light. And surprisingly, it isn't Joey again, but Yugi this time! Just OH MAN, frightened Yugi is gold. XD

• 2 weeks later...