How's my Eirika?

Generalkai

Her Str, is pretty bad. Her Skill and Spd seem about average...which means, she'll double plenty- But only for potshots. 8P Her Def is pretty average as well, but without her HP, I can't exactly say if her durability is good or bad. The Def seems pretty average as well. Her Res is a little low, but not much, really.

You just got a bit unlucky with her stats. I'd say it's pretty much her Str.

Yeah, she's pretty bad because of her Str...you'd have to give her, liek, 2 Energy Drops and some supports to aid her Atk. Try to level her up a bit before she promotes, at the end of the next chapter. I wouldn't say it's too worth it...but if she happens to hit a couple of Str in her following level-ups, give her an Energy Drop so someone else gets the other one. Otherwise, if you don't mind, just give her two Energy Drops (assuming you have two, in the first place)

But there aren't that

Using no stat boosters, level 13

Str 5, skill 15, spd 16, luck 11, def 7, res 2, move 5, con 5, aid 4

She's doing horrible in battle, but I thought id see if I'm doing something wrong

Wow, 5 str....and none of the other stats are high or good either. No wonder she is horrible in battle. But if you max her lvl, her promoted class wont be that bad. This game is not that hard.