A Fire Emblem Movie

i would like one but it would be hard to do for one there what game would they choose, two how are they going to make ALL the charatcers live, how will they interprit the turn based stratigie, the getting items and items breaking, rescue, not using charcters, characters leveling up, characters changing classes, etc.

and if it sucked i would hate the series forever :D

Edited by noremaC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like one but it would be hard to do for one there what game would they choose, two how are they going to make ALL the charatcers live, how will they interprit the turn based stratigie, the getting items and items breaking, rescue, not using charcters, characters leveling up, characters changing classes, etc.

and if it sucked i would hate the series forever :D

the transition from game to film would probably filter out some of that leveling up, turn base movement stuff. ;)

if the director didn't... the film would be pretty fucked up.

(right in the middle of a dramatic battle, Ike levels up! HP up! STR up! SPD up!)wtf

the transition from game to film would probably filter out some of that leveling up, turn base movement stuff. ;)

if the director didn't... the film would be pretty fucked up.

(right in the middle of a dramatic battle, Ike levels up! HP up! STR up! SPD up!)wtf

lol

I don't think I would want it to be a movie, you all know the movie curse:

Good games=HORRIBLE Movies. Bad games=GOOD movies. THAT deserves a WTF! Of course the're exceptions. But even if there was, I woudn't see it for the simple fact that I don't want to be made fun of from my bros...And he's standing next to me now..."MOVE FAGGOT!"

then again, we could get another "Super Mario Bros" those images, that storyline, THEY BURN!

do we really want something like that for Fire Emblem?

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir