Semi-random Altena question

Since I figure this is a good place to reach people who delve into the FE4 code...

Is there any truth to the assertion I've seen in a few places that Altena's event conversations with Corple, Finn, and Hannibal accumulate love points? I've seen the video of deleted scenes on niconico that demonstrates that the characters like Altena who can't be paired all have "lovers' castle conversation" snippets and could've been paired at some point in development, but it'd be nice to know if the conversations actually do provide love points as well.

Not that I'm raring to pair Altena and Hannibal or anything...

Altena/Corple 4 ever

Altenna can't get relationship points with anyone through convo. She can still get 5 points fron anyone by standing next to them, though. It's similar to the bug that lets you pair Celice and Yuria in the Finale if you have them next to each other while she's an enemy.

Edited by Logience

If you look in Nightmare, Altenna has a -5 growth with everyone every round. Placing her next to people just makes it turn to 0.

a1a1137fdd9fc2576d52da1633422f89.png

So Altenna can't fall in love without hacking. Chances are the conversations do exist but I'm not a coder nor I know how to translate.

If you look in Nightmare, Altenna has a -5 growth with everyone every round. Placing her next to people just makes it turn to 0.

So Altenna can't fall in love without hacking. Chances are the conversations do exist but I'm not a coder nor I know how to translate.

Thanks for showing that! So even if she DID get, say, 100 points from an event conversation, shed would never, ever come close to the magic threshold of 500.

Now, if only there were some way of verifying if those conversations did yield points...

What about the jealousy system? Can't it be exploited like with Julia and Seliph?

What about the jealousy system? Can't it be exploited like with Julia and Seliph?

Not sure. AFAIK there's no nightmare modules for jealousy, and it's not mentioned on the site.

Okay, what about Yuria? Is she also -5 with everyone? I know that's how she is with Celice, but the wiki just says 0+0 for everyone but him.

Okay, what about Yuria? Is she also -5 with everyone? I know that's how she is with Celice, but the wiki just says 0+0 for everyone but him.

She can fall in love, it's just reallly hard. (you need to spend 100 turns adjacent, because that +5 is all you get.)