Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the image was the motk :) because it's better

the smileys are literally the best part of motkmafia

prims you should wagon your scumbuddy with us

#yolo

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori (L-2 i believe)

Still confused though, if the phase ends early with a hammer, does the nuke still hit?

prims you should wagon your scumbuddy with us

ok ##Vote: BBM

but seriously this is dumb if you seriously think Eury is scum off 0 posts.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

placeholder but honestly fuck lurkers so I have no problem doing this.

oh and that's l-1 but would anybody REALLY feel bad if Shinori got hammered early

I didn't pay too much attention to the game while it was going on but I remember not liking what Manix was spamming so I would look into him if Darros doesn't flip scum (which would surprise me, but yeah).

Sorry guys, I was too busy being demotivated scum. Will make some replies and do those ISO's of BBM/kirsche/Elieson/why are we lynching an inactive what now. How much time is even left what the hell why did noone answer me.

ALSO YES I WOULD I DON'T EVEN GET THIS LYNCH

So while I'd still like Poly to actually make a post, I don't think Scum!Poly would just drop in a "Imma gonna contribute you guys" and then not do anything. I figure he'd be more like he was in SF3, where he was still super inactive but did manage to BS some reads now and again.

While I don't agree with Elieson's BBM case (is it even a case, he's not scumreading BBM), I don't think he'd back it up so relentlessly as scum (well I guess if they were scumbuddies and this is some epic distancing, but really that would work a gajillion times better if he, you know, scumread BBM).

Oh, Bluedoom brought up a good point about Shinori actually. I can see him hardlurking as scum.

ok ##Vote: BBM

but seriously this is dumb if you seriously think Eury is scum off 0 posts.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

placeholder but honestly fuck lurkers so I have no problem doing this.

I seriously think your slot is scum off PoE get at me

just saying your PoE is probably bad then, it wouldn't be the first time you were counting off basically the entire game for negligible reasons (Hard NOCs D2). Or you could be scum.

I'm not sure this is a good wagon seeing how quickly it's formed... But Shinori's scumbuddies would probably be bussing him hard right now.

Also Shinori mentioned Darros a couple of times but I don't know if it looks like bussing or just a random read. If someone good at looking at bussing interactions could think about this two points to have a better read on Shinori I'd appreciate it. I can't reach any conclusion myself.

I skimmed some of your town cases in your ISO and they are like... really bad. a lot of your points involve how a guy could've done something scummy but didn't, which is bullshit for reasons I shouldn't need to explain. Others just can easily be faked like everything you've said about kirsche (also comparing his scumplay to mine when we're different people wtf?). Given that we have 0 scum flips this is just ridiculous. Also do not think scorri has done anything townie.

I don't know which of your townreads are wrong seeing as I haven't read the thread for scum yet, I just think they are arbitrary and do not point to the players in question being town.

By the way: I don't think Shinori and Prims (Eury) are scumbuddies together. If they had rolled scum together I don't think Eury would replace out, they'd probably like to talk about the game IRL and such (They're still together, right?). At least that's what would happen if I rolled scumbuddies with Vhaltz, and I doubt it'd be different with them.

eury replaced out cuz she was busy though, I'm pretty sure you'd still sub out if you were too busy doing stuff with Vhaltz to post in mafia.

I mean I'm town but that's kind of :badlogic: in context.

tbh I am probably going to just wait for Shinori's flip to read the thread. If you want opinions on specific people I can give them though.

OK, I was doing an elaborate ISO but fuck that I can't be bothered. Just going to list my overall thoughts on the people I was going to ISO (besides Shinori because he made only one post SO EASY TO ISO).

Shinori- Huh, I remember being pretty OK with his first post last time I read it but now it just seems worse to me (confirmation bias maybe). I still think his reply to kirsche was legit, but everything else is so surface level. Like he just has a bunch of one off comments but doesn't expand on them beyond the initial read (e.g. "I like Marth's posts in the last page or so" what did you like about them though). His Darros case could be bussing I guess but really it's a null tell for me. Also he's kind of done nothing all day. Kind of want to hammer him actually.

Elieson- Did barely anything D1, but that was due to busyness so yeah. D2 I'm kind of bothered by because while I don't think he'd put so much effort into his replies via BBM/Mitsuki (although the BBM one bothers me because he's not scumreading BBM) as scum, he hasn't really done anything to expand his own reads or getting anything out of those replies which bothers me (like do you still think Mitsuki is scum, why, what do you think about BBM at the moment besides "I'm not scumreading him", etc. etc.).

BBM and kirsche next.

kirsche:

-Holy shit, I just noticed the Darros reads he was replying to LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE Shinori's own reads on kirsche. Now that's uncanny. if either of them flip scum I'd feel comfortable in saying that kirsche is town. Also his content this day is bothering me less but I don't know why blah. I can get his Eurykins vote though because fuck I have a lot of townreads. Also his Elieson case is legit.

BBM:

-Honestly, if he's townreading this many people than his FFM case makes sense to me. It's just a general tone (being smug and confident about having a lot of townreads rather than being like I can't help it so many people are townie...I don't know if I'm explaining this right) + the amount of effort put into actually explaining his townreads that makes me feel like he's town? Like there's no way in hell scum would put that much effort into explaining all of their townreads when the biggest scum benefit is potential WIFOM (because besides that it's not really going to be construed as a townie action and scum doesn't put that much effort into WIFOMing).

I skimmed some of your town cases in your ISO and they are like... really bad. a lot of your points involve how a guy could've done something scummy but didn't, which is bullshit for reasons I shouldn't need to explain. Others just can easily be faked like everything you've said about kirsche (also comparing his scumplay to mine when we're different people wtf?). Given that we have 0 scum flips this is just ridiculous. Also do not think scorri has done anything townie.

I don't know which of your townreads are wrong seeing as I haven't read the thread for scum yet, I just think they are arbitrary and do not point to the players in question being town.

No, they're about how somebody could have done something that wouldn't be scummy or could be easily argued out of but would be much better for scum to do. And a bunch of them aren't that all. Looking at what I said about kirsche I didn't explain myself well. What I meant to say is that talking about how you're obvtown is more likely to be town genuinely frustrated than scum BSing because he's actually giving reasons in defence. I cited you as an example of a generic scum BSing about how they're obvtown rather than actually defending themselves.

Also this whole paragraph is a huge generalization because nothing in my Manix or Refa townread involves those things.

do you think I'm scum?