Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

Either we have the best Doc/Roleblocker ever or something's up...

Too troo, bro. Didn't this happen last night night as well?

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah lol. Anyways, it's hard to get associative reads off of Elieson because he didn't really do much. Here's what I got...

Mitsuki is most likely not his scumbuddy lol considering his super tunneling on her (which goes beyond distancing). Jury's still out on if she's a harmful ITP or not, but I'm more inclined to believe that she's not (otherwise why crumb ITP so much, what's the point...).

He always had a secondary scumread on scorri, but I'm unsure if it was because of distancing or just to make himself look better. One points towards Shin being scum and the other one...doesn't.

BBM could be scum I guess, but it's not a very good distancing attempt. Personally I'd say BBM's posts seem reasonable enough given Elieson's reads, but I haven't really looked too deeply into anything so welp. I guess I can read it more thoroughly later.

Don't like how Prims/Polydeuces disappeared entirely, and everyone else (including Mitsuki) I'm feeling pretty good about overall.

Also I'm going to be like in Hawaii for the next 8 days, so if I can't get good internet there, I might need a sub (who you guys should totally turbolynch for not being as COOL as me). Either way, my activity would probably take a drop...or maybe not, I haven't really been posting that much lately.

Firebomb list: Mitsuki, Polydeuces, Shin

Mitsuki: Needs to out her actual wincon ASAP. I was 100% serious about the traitorspec; she's hard-defended both scum for very silly reasons. Otherwise she is a claimed ITP and there is no reason to let her live. Following the lack of kill I am very suspicious that there's set-up fuckery going on and that she needs to be removed immediately. Possible policy lynch.

Polydeuces: There's like nothing to read Poly on so I'm going to be lame and point out the contrast between his effort after missing most of the game as town in FFTA to his effort here.

scorri -> Shin: On one hand I feel Elie following up with the Mitsuki tunnel but never trying to get more out of scorri is hella scummy. On the other, scorri's post here reads like it's coming from the PoV of somebody with a subtle belief Elie is town if you go by her Poly/FFM casing. LAME POINT but it may be worth noting that I have scorri down as somebody who isn't the type to talk about her buddies unprompted early on, let alone defend them. I also think Elie was heavily understating what content scorri had posted for the sake of attacking her; her problem was less lack of content and more lack of content frequency. This leads me to believe he viewed her as easy mislynch bait. Somewhat paranoid this is gonna be like last game where I de-prioritized Shinori too easily though so I'm open to second opinions on these reasons.

##Vote: Polydeuces

Let's start here. Shin can be left around since he already put in more effort than Poly when in the game for only a few hours. Poly is willingly being unreadable.

Sheeping null read, very pro town, much wow. Agree about Mitsuki outing her wincon, and overall this game could use some more Shinteresting posts.

Also I'm going to be like in Hawaii for the next 8 days, so if I can't get good internet there, I might need a sub (who you guys should totally turbolynch for not being as COOL as me). Either way, my activity would probably take a drop...or maybe not, I haven't really been posting that much lately.

Hawaii? WHERE?!

(oh, right, did you guys want me to change the topic title?)

Hawaii? WHERE?!

(oh, right, did you guys want me to change the topic title?)

Maui! It'll be a blast and stuff.

(sure, I GUESS)

Sheeping null read, very pro town, much wow. Agree about Mitsuki outing her wincon, and overall this game could use some more Shinteresting posts.

Every game could use input from SHIN.

I'm looking over Eli again, a lot of his early content is him making joke posts and voting FFM. He's pretty early to label Mitsuki as scummy too, there's a defense of Refa but at that point Refa wasn't looking too bad. His only other main interactions are the constant prodding of scorri and Poly. There's a hypocritical complaint about BBM for thinking inactives might be scum, but nothing really followed it. I don't know really, I could probably see a contrived case for BBM at a push, but his interactions with kirsche make me kinda think it's just Eli being a hypocrite.

"I'll win at the start of the next day" is code for "plz let me live one more day". Out your actual wincon please.

also inclined to think Poly is scum LAME POINT the second no-kill might be due to inactive scum

Isn't "lynch me if I'm alive by D5" enough? I seriously don't get this.

Paraphrasing: I win when I manage to survive to a certain day (D5 now) when certain conditions are met during the night. I don't know what those are except that they don't involve player deaths and apparently they've been achieved already so...

"I'll win at the start of the next day" is code for "plz let me live one more day". Out your actual wincon please.

also inclined to think Poly is scum LAME POINT the second no-kill might be due to inactive scum

My only issue with that is that the host would have probably tried to find a sub or replacement, I dunno, it makes more sense than idling for two nights!

Isn't "lynch me if I'm alive by D5" enough? I seriously don't get this.

Paraphrasing: I win when I manage to survive to a certain day (D5 now) when certain conditions are met during the night. I don't know what those are except that they don't involve player deaths and apparently they've been achieved already so...

So what happens if all of the Russians end up dead before D5? Does the game just continue on?

Also not really relevant to anything, but flavourwise what nationality are you?

honestly there's no reason to even think about lynching mitsuki today, because there's no logistical way that scum is going to win by tomorrow (see: it's not lylo or variant)

and if mitsuki isn't gone then we can lynch her. easy solved

Word.

(if I didn't make it obvious that's what I was thinking, well I did now!)

Oh yeah, before I forget; Shin (and Mitsuki I guess, if you feel like it I dunno) who do you think is scum?

Also this is wrong because SB updated early.

alternatively: i can get smacked in the face by my lack of sleep and require sleep.

refa raises a good point in his last post though. another nail in the BBM coffin imo