Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well based on my results (which mean fuck diddly in this game, especially since Prims seems to think I'm 100% scum) Shin would need to be a scum miller in order to actually be scum

Proto's content has actually been better, not sure if I'd want to lynch him either

will have to re-read Vhaltz/Weapons interactions to see if I wanna lynch Vhaltz or not

same with D1!Prims because he's been tunneling me almost since his botched shot so *shrug*

my case on Refa still applies, so there is that

but persuader is a thing and I want to keep that around

I'd agree with it, for the most part. I feel like during D1 noone really had much of an opinion on Weapons, HOWEVER I do think you bring up a good point about Mitsuki's remark. Why didn't she have Vhaltz say anything about it during D1? Also agree that if he was town, he'd be more upset at Weapons not rereading his posts. Don't really get your rolespec because thinking about that is hard and I fucking suck at rolespec. I probably would lynch him over Proto (says Refa not having voted Vha-shut up stop being so impatient).

##Unvote

##Vote: Vhaltz

Also in the interest of full disclosure, Prims I did persuade you to vote Proto. I feel kind of dumb for it now because I don't think you'd be casing Vhaltz of all people as scum (BBM's theory about them being scumbuddies is plausible on a surface level but is also kind of silly considering noone wanted to lynch Vhaltz before Prims brought it up; there's getting town cred and just being stupid. It'd be way for beneficial for Vhaltz to bus Prims) but what can you do now. Although I do think Proto is the most likely scumbuddy for Vhaltz (especially since Vhaltz has only been disagreeing with you Prims regarding Poly but just kind of ignoring Proto's posts besides listing him as a secondary scumread) than Shin so fite me still persuaded you to vote scum. :3

well based on my results (which mean fuck diddly in this game, especially since Prims seems to think I'm 100% scum) Shin would need to be a scum miller in order to actually be scum

Proto's content has actually been better, not sure if I'd want to lynch him either

will have to re-read Vhaltz/Weapons interactions to see if I wanna lynch Vhaltz or not

same with D1!Prims because he's been tunneling me almost since his botched shot so *shrug*

how has proto's content been better? like i agree his case on you is pretty reasonable but everything else has been kind of lame and wouldn't you be bothered by that (since fypov you know you're town)

why

i agree that prims had been tunneling you but i don't think he's doing that anymore so *shrugs*.

persuader kind of sucks as a town role lol. i guess i could use it to make me proven town during 3p lylo but you don't want me to be proven town in 3p lylo.

(which mean fuck diddly in this game, especially since Prims seems to think I'm 100% scum)

If you didn't notice my vote is currently on somebody I don't think could be your scumbuddy. Why is the passive-aggressiveness necessary again? It's not the first time you've reacted like this this game.

If Refa is a scum persuader there's no reason to keep that around. Furthermore why do you need persuader to live in the first place? It's not like it's an investigative or protective role.

Feel like the game is probably 1 scum in Poly/Vhaltz and 1 scum in Shin/Proto (which will obviously solve itself if we lynch their buddy before LYLO).

HA I TOTALLY NINJA'D YOU PRIMS

Also rolespec wise (I know I just said I suck at it but this time will be different I sware), if Vhaltz is claiming what I think he is (Hijacker maybe?) I remember SB saying that he didn't really like town sided redirection roles (I'll have to check that conversation again because there were a few exceptions IIRC). Also why would he redirect Poly as opposed to someone he thought was scum.

If Refa is a scum persuader there's no reason to keep that around. Furthermore why do you need persuader to live in the first place? It's not like it's an investigative or protective role.

We lynch protective roles over nearly useless roles, though.

how has proto's content been better? like i agree his case on you is pretty reasonable but everything else has been kind of lame and wouldn't you be bothered by that (since fypov you know you're town)

why

i agree that prims had been tunneling you but i don't think he's doing that anymore so *shrugs*.

persuader kind of sucks as a town role lol. i guess i could use it to make me proven town during 3p lylo but you don't want me to be proven town in 3p lylo.

my main issue was that Proto wasn't actually scumhunting and was just making shit posts; he's gotten out of that lately so I'm not as willing to lynch him

because Vhaltz is apparently the day's main wagon and I'm still kinda null on him?

*shrug again*

idk I gave it to a townie in P3 so it could be useful MAYBE

If you didn't notice my vote is currently on somebody I don't think could be your scumbuddy. Why is the passive-aggressiveness necessary again? It's not the first time you've reacted like this this game.

I think irl things are seeping into my play which is probably why I'm seeming so pissy during this game

for that I apologize

see above. I just feel like it could be useful to have later on is all.

also wrt my reactions to the report: I actually thought Vhaltz was softclaiming, like, some weird priest variant or some shit (it is a bastard game, it could have existed MAYBEH)

but I was still confused as to the guilty so SHRUG

Oh, whoops. Didn't notice that. Seems kind of OP. Does that mean he's unkillable? Can I not nightkill Vhaltz? ##scumslip

hmm actually of the three "major" targets today I'm feeling iffiest about Vhaltz so

##Vote: Vhaltz

gonna do this for now until I reread to make sure this is what I'm most interested in

I'd love it if Shin would exist more, maybe some more recent Proto stuff too

can kinda see vhaltz/prims as the team since the last game I remember Prims being scum (FFTA) he was bussing the shit out of his buddies (or at least one of them) when the heat was on and generally looked pretty townie

plus the last time there was a scum vig was Paper in FE6 (note: I don't remember if other games had a scum vig since then but yeah)

meta at this point in the game is fun isn't it guys

can kinda see vhaltz/prims as the team since the last game I remember Prims being scum (FFTA) he was bussing the shit out of his buddies (or at least one of them) when the heat was on and generally looked pretty townie

plus the last time there was a scum vig was Paper in FE6 (note: I don't remember if other games had a scum vig since then but yeah)

meta at this point in the game is fun isn't it guys

i thought about that too but the difference is that me and ffm were scummy as fuck (especially after ffm flipped). i also don't think prims is SB just because of one game (well, i mean he does bus more than normal but i don't see why he'd bus his scumbuddy who for all intents and purposes was townier than him when the day started).

yeah, while i'd normally view his role as obvious town, i'm kind of always paranoid about scum vigs. ;/

oh yeah SB did bus you in MLP didn't he

also I'd argue that Prims still had more towncred than Vhaltz due to his vigshot but that could just be me

I bet Paper threw in something from FE6 to fuck with me us

actually i guess he tried to case me in unnamed when i was townier than him but this just has more gusto to it? idek anymore.

oh yeah SB did bus you in MLP didn't he

also I'd argue that Prims still had more towncred than Vhaltz due to his vigshot but that could just be me

I bet Paper threw in something from FE6 to fuck with me us

that's actually a fair point, didn't think of that.

actually i guess he tried to case me in unnamed when i was townier than him but this just has more gusto to it? idek anymore.

I don't remember him casing either of us very well in unnamed aside from me being inactive but *shrug*