Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lame I'm covered in water now according to my role PM

I don't think Shin is scum when I compare his play to Doomsday, and I feel like his role is town.

I honestly think overall Shin's way townier than he was in Doomsday, but just that late D3 (whatever, the day we were lynching Cam) fencesitting really doesn't sit well with me.

or at least, I think it's water

Sucker!

My Role PM says I needed more Dinosaur Comics to truly be persuasive.

SHRUNG..........

I have an easier time seeing Proto than Shin but imagine this will solve itself. I could write up a towncase for myself but if we're right on Vhaltz then the game is probably over anyway unless Refa is a super secret scum mastermind. I get townvibes from Poly's recent posts too.

or at least, I think it's water

it's not water

(it probably is)

I dunno if I can do more /effort today but yeah I really hope that you lot don't quickhammer Vhaltz before I can reread and say shit

YEAH I AM MASTERMIND SCUM WAS TRYING TO BUS ME THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T WIN WITHOUT ME :>

Also my scumdar (which is definitely NOT a gaydar) reads like this:

Manix > Vhaltz + Mitsuki > Proto > Shin >> Poly > Proto > BBM = Blitz > Me

*THEY COULDN'T WIN WITH ME

OK, I'll stop spamming up the thread. That's Manix's job.

manix claiming scum to my face lynch this slot plse

also in my reads thing, I put Proto instead of Prims on the lower rung. whoops. they both have that pr thing in their names that confuses me.

wtf, give me a minute to read through all of this crap

I'm a weird hider variant, I can hide behind somebody normally which means I don't die unless my target dies (in which case both of us die) but I also redirect all non-killing actions onto my target so it's also a weird sort of ascetic/redirector. I decided to soft a redirecting role pretty hard when I was getting poly to target me to test his claim to see if I could draw the NK and it probably worked considering that nobody died last night.

I crumbed it here

I know I said your point was good earlier but now that you've rephrased it like this I'm looking at eclipse's post and I don't think this is actually true thougH?

I'm reading this more as eclipse being unsure about Refa and doubting one of the arguments in Weapons' Refa case. More like "this doesn't make sense, are you sure Refa is scum?" than "hey don't you think Refa is scummy?". It doesn't really make any sense either to think that eclipse had scum intent in trying to call Weapons' attention onto Refa when Weapons was already voting him at the time.

Don't see how Cam's recent posts are scummy. If anything his "asking for ISOs is a scumtell" is bad logic but I don't really see scum intent in his posts. Unless he's buds with Blitz and had the guts to charge head on into the game by hard defending him his actions don't make sense as scum. I know scum can white-knight town wagons and etc but Cam in particular already defends big wagons as town enough and gets suspected a lot for being antagonistic that I figure he would be more cautious about it as scum. Leaning town.

Eh, that said I've never actually seen Cam being scum so Prims or somebody else who used to play with him back in the day should give me their opinions.

reading now

oh forgot to mention SB told me I'm not weak, which means I can't tell who is scum depending on who I hide behind, this probably also doubled as bastard considering that I could've died if I hid behind Cam