Did I make a smart desicion about this?

Torva

So, in my first plathrough, I paired people up based on who I thought would make the most interesting couples. I had a couple of great units come from it, like Ricken!Laurent, and MU!Gerome, who are some of my star-sweepers. However, a couple of them, who are considered the best in the game, I fear I paired with fathers who I really shouldn't have. Tell me if these units will be any good

Lon'qu!Brady

Kellam!Owain

Virion!Nah

Vaike!Inigo

Henry!Severa

You couldn't make a bad child unit even if you tried; some combinations are just less good than others. The things that define the second generation (class sets, stat maximums) aren't really that important unless you are a super-perfectionist.

You couldn't make a bad child unit even if you tried; some combinations are just less good than others. The things that define the second generation (class sets, stat maximums) aren't really that important unless you are a super-perfectionist.

Well, I want to raise these guys to their maximum potiental. Soo...yeah.

Less good pairs for current Apo based surrounding:

MU!Gerome: Wastes MU's Galeforce special pass down.

Vaike!Inigo: No Luna. You have to choose Astra as your proc.

Henry!Severa: Most of other fathers give extra benefits but Henry gives almost nothing.

Q: What is Severa's extra benefit?

A: Vantage for in-game Nosferatu Tank building, Luna for more convenience, Tomefaire for more average output, Wyvern class & high Spd mod for no-LB challenge building or better physical output. For Axefaire to increase physical output, Vaike >>> Gregor > Henry.

Edited by MelonGx

Lonny!Brady - God

Kellam!Owain - Ouch. At least Owain gets Luna though.

Virion!Nah - Thumbs up

Vaike!Inigo - Ouch

Henry!Severa - Unfortunate class overlap, but Axefaire Vengeance Hero is pretty solid.

I think a more pertinent question for you would be how to get the most out of the pairings you have. (though I wouldn't be of much help regardless, apologies)

I think a more pertinent question for you would be how to get the most out of the pairings you have. (though I wouldn't be of much help regardless, apologies)

I can help out... I think.

Lonny!Brady - God. Astra/Luna Sage.

Kellam!Owain - Owain still gets Luna, so he can Astra/Luna proc stack. Stick to Sage

Vaike!Inigo - There is just too much overlap here. The only class Inigo is getting is Trickster. Trickster fucking sucks. He'll still doing a ton of damage as a support thanks to that +4 Sr mod though.

Henry!Severa - Really solid mod spread. Notably +3 Str and +5 Skl. Her only faire is Axefaire inheritance from Henry, so she's just begging to be a Hero. Vengeance is great as a standalone proc so you aren't missing much by not having Luna.

The only one that's hard to salvage here is Vaike!Inigo. The other 3 are great.

Since you already married virion to nowi, you already lost a kid with galeforce, so if you marry donnel to sully and gaius to tharja (or the opposite), you can marry the MU to Cherche to get MU!Gerome without any loss.

EDIT: oh, never mind you already married everyone. Yeah, those in the OP aren't exactly optimal, but they could work. Henry!Severa can work pretty well as a dark flier, since she will have high mag and str

Edited by Nobody