Fire Emblem: Binding Blade and Demon Dragon

Haku

Always being able to miss and hit (Guaranteed 1% and 99%) was the funniest part of FE5. Leif missing stave heals three times in a row on my reclass run was absolutely hilarious.

That being said, none of this has to do with the FE6 topic. In the very very distant future if nobody else has, I plan to do an FE5 remake. That's like 4+ years so by then someone will have likely FEXNA'd up one.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Brendor, but I couldn't really care less about your worthless comments.

Also there are like a bajillion fe6 remakes in the work so it doesn't really pay to make another.

Sorry Haku

Please give me an example of one that's been publically released? I've even put a release date up so I can share something with the community, unlike you who likes to grab all he can from the spriters for some "personal gba hack". I could link plenty of instances of you asking people to make their work open source etc, but it's not worth my time.

How about you let people do what projects they want? Coming into someone's project thread and telling them to do something else is pretty trashy. Even trashier when you apologize when you're not actually sorry for what you said.

i find comments like these unnecessary. Do your thing, Haku!

Basically this to you Brendor.

Also thanks Keegs :B

On a different note, I've written events, dialogue and have a new map for a prologue chapter. I'm unfortunately going to have to sit out on FEE3, but the release date will still stay the same. I'll get someone to LP this once I have everything inserted (I've been on a mac for the past month, so I have no physical progress to show :|)

Edited by Haku

How far have you written for the revised plot/whatnot?

As of now I means.

I have events fully written up to chapter 8x for Roy's route, and up to chapter 3 for Al's route.

I have dialogue fully written/revised up to chapter 6 for Roy's route, and up to chapter 1 for Roy's route.

I have maps finished up to chapter 18A/18B for Roy's route, and chapter 5 for Al's route.

Edited by Haku

I have events fully written up to chapter 8x for Roy's route, and up to chapter 3 for Al's route.

I have dialogue fully written/revised up to chapter 6 for Roy's route, and up to chapter 1 for Roy's route.

I have maps finished up to chapter 18A/18B for Roy's route, and chapter 5 for Al's route.

Al's going to be a playable character?

I'm intrigued now.

Taking into account the slightly delayed deadline for FEE3, I may be able to get the first chapter ready in time. The only obstacle I have is being on abroad on a mac for the past month and a half, so I can't insert anyhting. So I come here humbly asking if anybody would be willing to do this job for me, so that the community can enjoy the arrival of another project at FEE3. If you're interested, just post here or drop me a line via PM, and we can negotiate compensation :)

• 6 months later...