Shin Megami Tensei Mafia Day 5

Bluedoom

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondly:

Kelpie's wincon is almost certainly false as she would've just played as a vigilante after a day 1 mafia lynch for an easy win. We're not letting her live and reach kingmaker, at any rate.

Lol no. I'm not outing myself as a vig, especially with someone like Lucifer floating around (regardless of the fact that I'm BPV, I would've surely been knocked out in some way/shape/form, and I don't care for that open playing style, either.).

That, and I couldn't outright eliminate PURE SCUM with my shots, or else it'd get hard as fuck to kill the 10+ remaining people without things looking REALLY weird. (Kinda had to rely on modkills + their NKs [though I doubt many even happened?] for things to keep moving.) Just my logic when tackling this game- "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" so to speak.

OH HEEEEEEEEEEEY. WIFEY. Sorry about that shot- I just couldn't have your voyeur shizz getting me in trouble. Nothin' personal though! =P

btw guys, if we don't lynch scum today, it will be game over (I am more inclined on lynching SG)

but I have to leave now

since there are 4 others besides me and Kelpie, I am sure Kelpie hammer is possible

##Vote: Scum Goon

So ANYWAYS, methinks I've spammed this thread enough. Let the hammer fall where it will, and I'll be on PoE or somethin' (hardcore league = da best). If I've missed anything (or any questions need to still be asked), I'll be around to catch any (hopefully - IDK when this day phase ends, lol).

Bulletproof Strongman Rolecop Serial Killer is definitely a real role in a 15 player game.

Kenji is probably pushing for the ML he needs today and hoping to reach kingmaker. Why would you ever not lynch claimed antitown unless you're an idiot like Wen in Persona 3?

##Vote: Kelpie

EDIT: Wait, scum goon wasn't blocked. Right. Idk what happened with things.

Something wonky happened with Mafia NK- not sure if idled or whatever.

- Still think Goon > Kenji in terms of worse feelings.

So I guess, since I have mah vote, why not use it?

##Vote: Scum Goon

oh

If the pre-requisites are not reached, a no-lynch will occur the first time. The second time, the game will result in universal loss.
6e) Voting for no-lynch the result does not count towards the count

ok so if we NL today then it's still butts hard of a 50/50 for me to jail correctly

@NoLynch: It's clear that Samael would be a mislynch target (and most of us didn't like him anyways), so it's not hard to assume (and when only a MAJORITY was needed, not a hammer) that Samael would be the next to die.

+ Once the mislynch happens, then people would stare at the SAMAEL wagon and assume that scum(s) would be lurking on said wagon.

btw guys, if we don't lynch scum today, it will be game over (I am more inclined on lynching SG)

but I have to leave now

What the actual hell kenji.

What the actual hell.

Proof or you're a liar.

And you know what Good Players do to liars.

We lynch them.

Reminder that if the one scum is among Scum Goon and Kenji then town wins.

This night we can jail kenji, if a kill happens, we lynch scum goon.

If a kill does not happen, we lynch kenji, if kenji was actually town, we have enough people to survive a mislynch. We then lynch scum goon.

Eh? Idk. I got a full scan on Deathbound N0? o.O? Idk if mod mistake or not?

Flavor: Mithra

Role: Vanilla

Alliance: With the Light.

All I know (after asking the mod in like, N1 or N2 (forget which- would have to check PMs) is that RBs/redirects would affect my scan, but leave my kills alone? So when NL was flipped, I found the need to ask since I needed to know if I could keep track of if/when I was possibly RB'd by him.