Shin Megami Tensei Mafia Day 5

Bluedoom

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, a few things (seeing as I'm going to the hangman's noose):

Congrats to Minerva for pinpointing down that, yes, I am the SK. What sort, well, you'll see when I flip. However, my win con is that for myself to survive and nothing else; so with me dying today, I have absolutely nothing to lose by saying any of this (nor would it be any semblance of "anti-wincon". So, sit back and enjoy, town.

Secondly, I was not lying when I said that I was a cop (though I did lie about being an Alliance cop.)

Actual Night results AND my actions:

N0: Deathbound (town, and is a vanilla)

N1: The Wife (already flipped); Targetted Red Eye for NK

N2: Lucifer (already flipped); Targetted The Wife for NK

N3: Minerva X (can confirm that she is the Day Safeguard and is town); Targeted Lucifer for NK.

1. I'm guessing that N1 = I either overlapped scum kill on Red Eye, or whoever the Night killer on Mafia end = was blocked/prevented.

2. Either Mafia or our Vig took out stickmanramp N2. Don't know which.

3. I'm assuming at this point that whoever conducted N3 NK on Scumside was BLOCKED, or they chose to idle their kill. (As only my kill on Lucifer + MODKILL) happened.

Also, you guys are welcome for me taking out the most OBV TOWN (and powerful, imo) Scum role, Lucifer's #1 Fangirl. I figured, since town was pretty darn clueless about her, that I was the only means of getting rid of him/her.

So. Town, please. I made this game so much easier for you guys (in some aspect) by removing Lucifer at the very least. If you don't win, I'm going to be sorely disappoint.

You jailed Lucifer, yes. But this doesn't guarantee that you jailed Lucifer because you thought he/she was scum. I was more concerned that you were protecting Lucifer, not assuming the slot was scum. (Nor was it overly obvious until later day phases that there even was an SK floating around, with the amount of modkills happening.)

Is... Kelpie really pushing me as a Goon because of my username? Really?

If Kenji and I are both fakeclaiming then there's only going to be one vanilla in the game (disregarding Deathbound I suppose) which doesn't make any sense. It also doesn't make sense why she's avoiding the 1v1 she's in just because of the bastard tag, which I'm fairly sure applies to the Lightkeeper more than anything else?

Her reasons for casing Kenji (even though I think he's SK) are also horrible, how is misreading something indicative of scum intent. If anything it makes him less likely to be scum as he would have his buddies talking about him with it in the mafia quicktopic. L1F was likely to be on the kill because of their role, and I don't see why you assume otherwise?

-

Okay cut by SK claiming. We should take what they said with a grain of salt though.

No Lynch still jails Kenji unless plans change?

##Unvote for now

That and the vast majority of the player base were like, "FANGIRL/THE WIFE/DEATHBOUND SO TOWNIE", so I doubt you would've gotten the support for a Fangirl lynch, tbh.

(And if she WAS an absorber and/or picked up an ability or two, heeeey, incoming fakeclaim sources!)

Also nah I thought Lucifer was a tool of the scum. I just wasn't 100% on it.

Good aim though, tell me, did anything unusual happen to you over any nights? If you're set to win as "survive with X side" (something Elie claims like all the time), then who's your bigger scumread between ScumGoon and Kenji?

Also, numbers 4:1:1 now. If your wincon is truth then...hmm

wow, Kelpie is actually a nice guy

I guess I can out some role specs now

vanillas almost always come in pairs and the fact that town had an increased member means there are 3 vanillas in this game, which pretty much makes SG the last scum from my PoV if Minerva is town as Kelpie said that is.

I will say that my information is 100% correct in said claim post, and that it's up to the rest of you guys to deduce who the last Mafia scum is. I was willing to scan Scum Goon/Kill Kenji next night phase, but seems I won't be alive to do that. Just don't lose, town, don't lose. =P (This coming from a person who's meant to be self-serving by wincon, gg.)

Kelpie's wincon is almost certainly false as she would've just played as a vigilante after a day 1 mafia lynch for an easy win. We're not letting her live and reach kingmaker, at any rate.

Also, on a side note:

Alright.

##Vote: Kelpie

Minerva can hammer whenever.

This vote (coupled with the fact that Kenji didn't insta-hammer me and actually sat back to listen to what I had to say), makes me feel more like Scum Goon (in Scum vs Kenji) is the more plausible Mafia scum remaining.

Easy way to avoid doing the hammering himself, and he would've nailed the SK for townie points (and he's been spamming the thread since this day phase has happened.)

AND LOL, CUT BY SCUMGOON POST.

Kelpie's wincon is almost certainly false as she would've just played as a vigilante after a day 1 mafia lynch for an easy win. We're not letting her live and reach kingmaker, at any rate.

Just. What? I didn't even claim "ITP- CAN JOINT WITH TOWN" and you're doubting the fact that I'm a SELF-SERVING/SURVIVAL ITP? Loooooooooool. This game.

(I also still think it's more likely that Kelpie is a mafia rolecop and just messing with us at this point because the mafia haven't had a flipped info role yet and I still don't feel like Kenji has acted like scum.)

Cut: If Kenji quickhammered he would've been roleblocked and I would've lead the lynch on him tomorrow personally.

Congrats to Minerva for pinpointing down that, yes, I am the SK. What sort, well, you'll see when I flip. However, my win con is that for myself to survive and nothing else; so with me dying today, I have absolutely nothing to lose by saying any of this (nor would it be any semblance of "anti-wincon". So, sit back and enjoy, town.

being an Allian

Ohright- Forgot to mention:

I'm BPV AND I'm a hitman (specifics of my SK shizz). So ANY RBs/Protection Roles that may/may not have affected my targets would NOT have worked. Keep that in mind.

- Though my cop WOULD HAVE FAILED if protection/redirect/blockage had occurred. Final notes wrt my role.