• Captain Falcon
    • Falco
    • Lucario
    • Popo
    • Dedede
    • ZS Samus
    • Marth
    • Sheik

You're missing King Dedede (his skin color is blue), Marth, Squirtle, Popo, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and a spoiler warning in the title. Anyways, the Sonic fanboy in me says Sonic, and the smart person in me says Sonic.

who is the best blue guy, to me means, blue, male, human...since none of them have blue skin (Sonic, Meta, & Lucario do, but they are not human) no one would win...

so I'll take this as being who is the best out of these choices...which happens to be Meta Knight...no one else has a sword that bursts into flames before turning into a sword, whenever it is drawn from its sheath, which happens to be only as big as its handle...

...Galaxia = win...

• 1 year later...
who is the best blue guy, to me means, blue, male, human...since none of them have blue skin (Sonic, Meta, & Lucario do, but they are not human) no one would win...

so I'll take this as being who is the best out of these choices...which happens to be Meta Knight...no one else has a sword that bursts into flames before turning into a sword, whenever it is drawn from its sheath, which happens to be only as big as its handle...

...Galaxia = win...

tales of symphonia avy.

;_; why have you stopped coming?