Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't ever fix that bug Nintendo.

Of course they should fix it... and make it an actual feature.

Edit:

What confuses me, is how the player managed to give Link this weapon. I tried it myself and it seems that player 2 needs to have more weapons available then player 1 because if Lana selects her third weapon, Link will open the selection of his own third weapon type. So Link shouldn't be able to inherit any weapons because he has more weapons then anyone else. So I can only make other characters inherit the Master Sword, the Gloves. And the Gale thingy once I unlock it.

Now technically using a certain secret weapon of Link should work as well but it ends up glitching. Spoiler:

When you use the Great Fairy, it will only display the small model of your character. You can only move. Trying to do anything else will simply freeze you in place for a few moments.

I'm surprised the game doesn't actually crash when using this thing...

Man, Google doesn't help either to help with this. All sites just provide second-hand information from that Japanese Miiverse post. The glitch works in the current PAL version but it shouldn't be possible to give Link the Summoning Gale because he would select his own third weapon category when you try. Even when they aren't unlocked yet, the slots are still there. The weapon category can't be opened but the game will still select the button. Conveniently I hadn't unlocked the Summon Gale, so I could test this by trying to have Lana equip the Great Fairy. So only Zelda and Shiek should be able to use the Summoning Gale because they only have two types of weapons.

Edit2:

Ha! I figured it out. The Key is the Adventure mode. If you play a map that requires you to play a certain character with a certain weapon, then that means the character has only one available weapon type (but it will still display the Weapon Category selection. It's just that it will only contain the one weapon type that you are allowed to use. But as long as it still exists, it will work.). Since Player 2 can still select any weapon he wants, you can have Player 1 use any second to x weapon category of the other characters. So Link can use the Deku Leaf after all!

Now if there was just a way to transfer Lana's spell book, I would be really happy. Because I would love to share it's boss-killing qualities with the other characters.

Edit3:

And btw, you don't actually need to play co-op. Once you have accessed the weapon selection you want, you can simply turn off player 2, allowing you to use those weapons in an entirely normal single player game. Now there is nothing stopping me from using the Master Sword in character-specific challenges. First stop: lv 3 Deku Staff.

Edited by BrightBow

What exactly is the bug? I don't understand. Link does look hilarious doing that though. lol

Having a character use someone else's weapon. In the video's case, Link using one of Lana's weapons.

I really hope this bug never gets fixed. Sexy Link has got some great moves.

Having a character use someone else's weapon. In the video's case, Link using one of Lana's weapons.

I really hope this bug never gets fixed. Sexy Link has got some great moves.

Yeah, I noticed that much, but how does this happen? o.O

Yeah, I noticed that much, but how does this happen? o.O

Are you asking how to pull it off or what makes it happen?

If the former, well, read. It's in the video and the description. If the latter, it's a glitch, so one can only really make guesses, but it's likely just some redirecting problem that crops up with the multiplayer. The game kind of doesn't feel like it was made for multiplayer, so this doesn't really surprise me.

Are you asking how to pull it off or what makes it happen?

If the former, well, read. It's in the video and the description. If the latter, it's a glitch, so one can only really make guesses, but it's likely just some redirecting problem that crops up with the multiplayer. The game kind of doesn't feel like it was made for multiplayer, so this doesn't really surprise me.

it's pretty funny when you do play co-op though because two zeldas or two other characters can appear at the same time.

It was even funnier when you can have

Ganondorf working together with Link or Zelda in those Ganondorf map campaigns

Edited by kingddd

Eh, I'm not surprised.

Anyway, I still can't figure out this hidden stuff in Adventure mode. I uncovered a hidden staircase in a square on the west and replayed it, but it doesn't appear that I got anything out of it. There was an info box explaining Ruto, but...yeah.

Also, why won't a bomb item work on this sparkly boulder that appeared in the water? The description said that bombs destroy boulders. :/

Anyway, I still can't figure out this hidden stuff in Adventure mode. I uncovered a hidden staircase in a square on the west and replayed it, but it doesn't appear that I got anything out of it. There was an info box explaining Ruto, but...yeah.

When you uncover a new reward, you can see what it is and who can get it in the rewards box at the top. Note that a lot of these require an A rank.

Also, why won't a bomb item work on this sparkly boulder that appeared in the water? The description said that bombs destroy boulders. :/

You need a water bomb.

Anyone else had trouble with the mission that involves killing 700 foes in 10 minutes? I can't beat it and would apprentice any help.

There are multiple of those, actually.

What I found myself doing is ignoring the bosses and just killing mooks. You get reinforcements every 100 kills, so you don't need to kill the bosses. They'll stack up (I once had 3 King Dodongos on a map at once), but they're really just a distraction.

So bosses only count as 1 kill I guess? Also, didn't Koei give an update that allows you to play as

Cia, Voulga, and Wizardo

?

Pretty much. Although player bosses (Impa, Zelda, Lana, etc.) will raise enemy morale after a while.

That's only for the Japanese version so far. And I don't think it's a spoiler.

Anyone else had trouble with the mission that involves killing 700 foes in 10 minutes? I can't beat it and would apprentice any help.

I don't really know which one you mean exactly (I only remeber one with 700 foes for Ruto, haven't done that one yet though), but a general advice is to just ignore all of the bosses and stronger enemys. If the Bossenemys (like Dodongo etc.) are coming too close, just run to the next spot with enemys. At least thats how I'm doing this kind of missions.

I hope you're looking forward to kill 1000 Enemys in 10 Min. with Agitha..

So bosses only count as 1 kill I guess? Also, didn't Koei give an update that allows you to play as

Cia, Voulga, and Wizardo

?

Yes they're only 1 kill.

As far as i know, the update was only released in Japan so far. I don't know about the US, but Europe will get the Update on October 16th.

The US better damn well get that update if everyone else is! Volga is my favorite original bad guy in this game, even if I DO find him a pain in the ass to beat. I mean, he's got a badass design, uses fiery attacks, and is just overall cool!

When you uncover a new reward, you can see what it is and who can get it in the rewards box at the top. Note that a lot of these require an A rank.

You need a water bomb.

Oh, figures... Man, unlocking the Adventure mode characters is going to be harder than I thought. But I do want Ghirahim that badly...

Also, that one square with what looks like a grip ring from Minish Cap. I can't seem to beat it. I either lose the allied base or I get killed by that damned golden cucco. >.> And I just can't find the boss key. I captured just about every base and outpost too.

Edited by Anacybele

Okay, fuck Zelda's tier 2 baton mission. Does anyone know how to easily grind up redead bandages? I really need to buff her lightning level resistance.

On another note, got Link up to level 80 with some crazy strong weapons. The time I spent getting those skulltulas actually payed off.