Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

By the way is there someone here with good memory who still remembers where the Skulltula in Ghirahim's second weapon level is located. I think its the last one I need for the villain picture, but i've played the stage 4 times already and I just can't find it any more. Normally I always find them in one try and the first time playing the stage was no different, but for some reason I just can't see it any more.

Second skulltula question is the one in faron woods in legend mode. I believe the requirement was getting Gohma down to 50%. I one shotted him by depleting the weakness gauge two time and the thing did't appear when I did let it live for long enough.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way is there someone here with good memory who still remembers where the Skulltula in Ghirahim's second weapon level is located. I think its the last one I need for the villain picture, but i've played the stage 4 times already and I just can't find it any more. Normally I always find them in one try and the first time playing the stage was no different, but for some reason I just can't see it any more.

Second skulltula question is the one in faron woods in legend mode. I believe the requirement was getting Gohma down to 50%. I one shotted him by depleting the weakness gauge two time and the thing did't appear when I did let it live for long enough.

1) The guide I checked is wrong... I'm running around looking for it right now.

Okay, after being distracted by laundry it's on the east wall inside the East Temple Hall.

2) First thing, double check the difficulty setting and make sure you're using the magic rod. ...It can happen. x_x; You have to keep both Impa and Sheik alive, and you have to get Gohma to half health "before the Deku Tree is in danger". Not sure if that means the "in danger" warning or what.

Edited by Tsamimi

1) The guide I checked is wrong... I'm running around looking for it right now.

Okay, after being distracted by laundry it's on the east wall inside the East Temple Hall.

2) First thing, double check the difficulty setting and make sure you're using the magic rod. ...It can happen. x_x; You have to keep both Impa and Sheik alive, and you have to get Gohma to half health "before the Deku Tree is in danger". Not sure if that means the "in danger" warning or what.

1. Ah thank you very much for that one. I ran around outside the temple, intead of inside.

2. Now I remember it again. I forgot the part about the deku tree. Ugh but Ghoma sure is a handfull. If I go all out on him and attack him before he goes to the main camp then the fight is over in seconds, but if I take my time to get him to half his health then he's wrecking the deku tree.

I captured all the bases and ive searched everywhere but there wasnt a single red chest I havent open

Equip the Hookshot and run around looking for Hookshot targets.

Or Google it, there are guides online.

If I might add, the reason it is important to actually select the Hookshot is because platforms on which it is usable will only be highlighted if the item is actually selected.

Sorry if this was obvisious. I just find myself forgetting about it easily because that thing is so rarely used.

If it was about ease of beating, I'd probably put Link or Ghirahim at the bottom. I actually find Zant one of the more annoying ones to fight because he so rarely exposes his weak point.

Using him is another matter, though.

I've found Zant to be a blast to play as. He's easily my personal favorite character.

Depending on how Zant is used, he's either ridiculously open all the time, or can dodge just about everything, thanks to the bar he has. I can usually rack of plenty of kills with him, relatively quickly. Really, my only problem with him, is beating missions quickly, though, that's probably more based on my skills rather than the character.

That said, I'd say his strength is pretty okay? That's probably the reason he takes fairly long to beat missions, it's the officers that are a small threat to him. He an blast through enemy defenses fairly easy, but if you're not careful, they could very easily get a few hits in, messing with your chances of getting an a rank in Adventure Mode. His efficiency against bosses isn't too hot either.

From what I've used of him, he seems like he'd be B or A tier, imo.

Edited by Nexas

Honestly, I still need to actually use Ruto more. From what I've seen of her, she doesn't seem like she'd be the worst character.

Although, may as well take the time to say that I've been judging things based on A-Rank efficiency in Adventure Mode. lol

Although, may as well take the time to say that I've been judging things based on A-Rank efficiency in Adventure Mode. lol

Farming boss materials with her while still trying to get A-Rank efficiency is terrible.

Also, Epona is really awesome to fight with, but she struggles with high Focus Spirit KO streaks due to lack of a fast crowd killer move; she's more of a boss killer weapon than anything else.

Edited by John the Tactician

thanks to the bar he has

Wait, what?

I don't like Zant because his strong attack combos not only leave him exposed, but feel like they last forever (Ganondorf has this problem too, actually, if you want them to actually be strong). His special attack seems to have a small area of effect compared to most, and his weak point smash feels weaker, though that might just be me.

Ruto feels like she's among the worst, but not the worst imo.

Best...is hard for me to decide. A lot of the characters feel like they just don't have any significant problems nor any significant advantages that put them above anyone else. Link, Impa, Zelda, Sheik, and Agitha all definitely seem like contenders, and others might, too, if I learn better combos and get better weapons with them.

If it was about ease of beating, I'd probably put Link or Ghirahim at the bottom. I actually find Zant one of the more annoying ones to fight because he so rarely exposes his weak point.

Using him is another matter, though.

Block his charge attacks to bait him into overfilling his gauge, I've also heard the boomerang can knock him off the totem pole and stun him but I haven't been able to verify that yet.

Ruto is Z tier for sure ;3

She's not exactly great, (musous has a tiny radius) but better than Zant in my opinion, his weakpoint smash seems smaller, weaker an lengthier. Also Ruto has the tidal wave and the water bar and her C3, Zant I have no idea how to play as

Volga is crazy awesome indeed. I personally think the worst characters are Agitha and Zant. While Zant is fun to play he just doesn't have as good specials and such compared to others and I just find Agitha to play like shit. Top tiers definitely have to be Volga and Master Sword Link. They are just too good.

Agitha is great so long as you don't use her YYX combo. YYYX and YYYYX have good range and keep her in the air so she's not exposed, and her weak point smash has huge range, as well as tending to leave the main target right in front of her for potentially getting right back into comboing.

I know there's also a way to get her to fly around, but I forgot how to do it and haven't been using so I'm not sure if that's any good or not.