Best Laguz royalty

Nailah is easily my favorite of them all.

Well, technically Deghinsea is laguz royalty even if he's not playable, so he'd be the strongest in that regard.

my faves tibarn with neasala just a touche behind

caingehsis is definitely the strongest but what about tibarn

i reckon he could beat cain

At base stats Tibarn has 68hp, 56at, 32def and doubles; Caineghis has 76hp, 66at and 44def. Tibarn would need some favorable RNG in order to win.

Edited by Topazd255

why do u say that?

tibarn has better base stats cept res and luck, better avoid and plus one movement on her

Nailah has two more chapters of availability, and she's far more useful on those two extra chapters than the other royals are on the chapters they are available on.

well yeah shes more useful relative to her appearance but not over all in game

tibarn would be or neasala

"Overall" means "over the whole game." Thus we take into account everywhere in which they appear. Nailah's usefulness in 1-8 and 1-E is enough to make her the most useful overall alongside her part 4 chapters. It also helps that 4-4 is probably the hardest part 4 chapter.

Strongest: Dheginsea, no question. Black dragon king lol. (and you didn't say they had to be playable royals)

Favorite: Tibarn, no contest. He's just badass and his design is awesome too. ^^

I guess Caineghis. I...really never used the guy to be perfectly honest. Never needed him.

Favorite is a tie between Nailah and Naesala. I love Tibarn a lot too but not as much as those two.

Nobody's talking about Kurthnaga?! He also becomes a King!

Personally I love all of them.

I love Naesala's character development.

I love Tibarn's personality and his cool conversations.

I love Caineghis' strength. He can do bossdamage to Deghinsea and destroy an aura easily alone.

I love Kurthnaga because of his backstory and he's a dragon.

And I love Nailah, because she's female and a wolve.

In total I would vote for Tibarn, because he's so badass.

why do u say that?

tibarn has better base stats cept res and luck, better avoid and plus one movement on her

That's true, but Naiah is very handy in 1-8 to save all the prisoners. She can clear the left side alone, while the other units can clear all together the right side. And in 1-F you can use her untransormed to decoy or glare the enemies so other people can finish them off.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria