FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

I'm currently working out character classes right now. After I do this, I'll then focus on weapon stats as well as the overall weapon gimmicks I want to go with (I have more than a few under consideration) and then I want to determine which characters from my other hacks and projects I want to add how I want to alter some very niche mechanics ingame in ways that will troll people.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I don't know Klok. Just outright removing everything grindy seems kinda lame, and "the easy route". Make all the grindy stuff be full of outright godly invincible units, and then have them lose some power during postgame.

Orange is the best fruit you sack of shit.

FE7 Chaos Mode V1.30 is up!

New features:

-Weapon range is fixed! 3 range displays properly, and legendary weapons have had their range altered! How so? You'll see when you get there!

-Nomad troopers no longer show a bow animation. They still show the sword though and disarmed. If they glitch while using a sword... lemme know.

-Karel's palette has been updated.

da0c4013fc.png

Edited by Klokinator