Howdy Everybody!

Kreekakon

Hello everyone! New member to the forums here!

I am a relatively novice fan of the series so far, having only played one Fire Emblem game which is Awakening. Started playing about a year ago, and currently am on my first FeMU run which is also my fourth run overall with around 200 hours of playtime. After so long I figured I'd register an account here to talk with other fans! :D

Talking a bit about stuff besides Fire Emblem, I have currently just graduated university in Taiwan. Also I main at two other forums as well:

The first one is DeletionQuality, which is the home of the famous stick figure web animation series "Castle" which has built up a small cult following

http://www.deletionquality.net/

The second one is the Frictional Game forums, which are the official forums of the game dev Frictional Games who have made games like Penumbra, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I am also a moderator there!

https://www.frictionalgames.com/site/

So yeah! That's a very small introduction from me. If anyone has anything they'd like to ask me you're more than welcome, and I'd also love to know anything else I should probably also know about the forums in general which is more off the record!

Cheers all!

Yay! Some else who plays Amnesia; still get scared every time. >_<

Welcome to the Forest! If you enjoyed Awakening, I highly suggest you play the other games in the series when you can!

Welcome to the forest!! If you want a fairly simple FE experience to follow up on awakening, try one of the GBA titles, FE7 (My fave) or FE8, as those are pretty bare bones (And fairly low difficulty).

Try not to get lost, really. (#Beatdusko)

Edited by Dwarven Darkness

Everything I was going to say was beaten by the above user (except I prefer FE8)

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

Me too! ^_^

It's also the easiest to get into of the of the games released in the West after coming off of Awakening (they both have World Maps).