Got my first taste of Lunatic

jdb1984

It's definitely looking like a challenge. Lots of tactical and strategic thought (with Fredrick clearing about half the map himself) went into figuring out how to get through the Prologue.

I was in a bit of a bind late, with two axe wielders in range of the Chrom/Robin pair up, and one sword wielder that we could kill. Fredrick could take down one of them, but the other would go up and almost certainly kill Chrom. Though it would cost Chrom a level up, I was forced to switch to Robin for the kill, since he had a better chance of surviving one of the axes than Chrom would. Also, Lissa had to split from Fredrick and do a lot of healing (enough to level up), then join with Robin to power up his magic and deal the final blow.

Remembering some of what's coming, I'm glad I went casual for this file.

I wish you good luck. From my experience you have to play like the first five levels nearly perfectly every single time. After that it gets a little easier up until a certain point. Then it becomes difficult because you'll usually have like 3 or 4 characters that you have to rely on who are stuck at level 20 until you get a master seal. It's really challenging, but really rewarding at the same time.