Can anyone help me out with FE1 music?

Julius Nepos

I've been going through the sound test in FE1 lately. Most of the names of the tracks are given in FE1's OST (called "The Best Vol. 1"), but a couple of the short tracks aren't on that album. There are two tracks of which I have no idea when in the game they play, and I would like to know if anyone here could help me out. I've attached these tracks to this post (I've named them "こうか", which means "effect", and "何", meaning "what?", because I have no idea when they play). I have little hope, to be honest, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I don't recall them ever playing in FE1. Track 1 honestly sounds like it could have been an intended sound effect for seizing the throne, etc. and track 2 sounds really similar to what you hear when promoting your units.

So I'd assume they are just unused tracks. Either that or their in-game appearances have been really well hidden.

Edited by Topazd255

If they are unused tracks, consider adding them at The Cutting Room Floor's wiki.

If you look at the game's NSF dump, the tracks may come in a slightly different order, which might help you intuit what the tracks would be for or where to find them (relative to the sounds around them).