Hello

Katie

Greetings, fellow Emblemers. I'm not good with introductions, so I guess I'll start with this nice template one of the topics provides.

Online name: Matthewtheman
DoB: August 23, 1997
Favorite FE Game: Awakening
Favorite Game (other than FE): This is a hard one. I think I'll go with EarthBound.
Favorite FE Character: Gregor
Sports: Soccer
Favorite music: Rock
Favorite artist/band: The Beatles
Favorite song: Eleanor Rigby
Hobbies: Gaming, going on the internet, socializing, listening to music
Good Point: I don't hold grudges and am quick to forgive, and am also intelligent
Bad Point: I can come off as condescending or insensitive at times, even if I don't mean to

I guess I should also mentions that I use a shared computer, as I live with my mom, dad, brother, and two sisters (though they're at college for much of the year). My brother also likes Fire Emblem, so if a new account is ever made on these forums that has the same IP address as me, it's probably him.

I'm a big fan of gaming, and I especially like to play JRPGs, such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, EarthBound, Pokemon, and, of course, Fire Emblem. Some non-RPG series I like include Smash Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and Mario Party, among others.

If there's anything else you want to know about me, just ask.

I'm a big fan of gaming, and I especially like to play JRPGs, such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, EarthBound, Pokemon, and, of course, Fire Emblem. Some non-RPG series I like include Smash Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and Mario Party, among others.

Why is Dragon Quest not on your JRPG list. Disowned.

Anyway...

[spoiler=I Welcome you, have some chocolate.]lvdVy1j.jpg

Edited by Espeon Shaman

Why is Dragon Quest not on your JRPG list. Disowned.

Anyway...

[spoiler=I Welcome you, have some chocolate.]lvdVy1j.jpg

I've never actually played a Dragon Quest game. It's one of those series I've had an interest in trying but never got around to it. Chrono Trigger is another example.

I've never actually played a Dragon Quest game. It's one of those series I've had an interest in trying but never got around to it. Chrono Trigger is another example.

You really should, it's probably my favorite JRPG series.

I personally like DQVI the most, but VIII is the easiest to get atm if you're willing to shell out $20 for the (generally worse the PS2) Android/iOS version.

DQIX is pretty easy to get and the first one I played, so that one's also recommended. It's maingame also is easier than most if not all DQ games I've played, due to changed encounter mechanics that make metal slime hunts much easier than before.

DQVII was recently remade for the 3DS in Japan... but, sadly, I can't see it coming overseas soon. Hunting the PS1 version down is a pain and the PS1 version has some accessibility issues when played blindly (the 3DS version fixes those problems, or so I hear...)

I hope you enjoy your time here. Make sure to take a peek at the rules so you don't get in trouble, or just pm and ask if you're unsure.

I actually read through the rules before I made an account. I was lurking for a few days before finally joining.