Wait for Phoenix Wright 1-2-3?

Okay so with my purchase of some other DS games a few days ago at Gamestop I was given a coupon for Buy 2 get 1 free used games under like $20. I've had an interest in Phoenix Wright, and I'd love to get into that series. Should I wait for December to get the 3ds release for $30 or should I use my coupon and just get the DS versions now for $35 or however much that costs.

it's that good, but physical copies are kind of a drag (which it appears you disagree with).

honestly, if you prefer the physical copies, and they're in stock, i'd go for that.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I'm personally going with the trilogy hen it comes out, 'cause as much as I love physical copies, the trilogy has updated graphics and all that jazz~

The games themselves are also hard as balls to find unless you go online. Like it took me until just the other day to find a copy of the first game after getting lucky with finding a copy of Justice for All a few years ago.