urgh, when does tomorrow begin

Junkhead

Are you guys excited about tomorrow? I usually am. No, I don't mean "tomorrow", as an specific even ocurring. Just...tomorrow: The new day to come. Plain and simple. I've started making a habit of sleeping early (I TRY, at least) and waking up early (a bit before 7 a.m, sometimes, 6, if I'm too excited). Dunno. It just feels good. Gives me a ton of time to do...practically, everything. Around the house (it's part of my hobbies), go to the gym, play a bit of games.

Sometimes, I can get so excited, that I can't sleep.

tomorrow is school so not excited

School is, honestly, the least of my worries. Yeah, it can be pretty boring, but time tends to fly. Although, I can't say much when I only have under 4 hours of school and happen to go on the afternoon...

this person is me and i know

...or about 99.9999999999999999999999999% of people. Because, let's me honest- It's pretty damn normal.

good for you OP, looking forward to the next day is always a high point in your life you should keep doing what you're doing and don't stay up late if it's not your thing, it's not all it's cracked up to be! I rather like sleeping before midnight (but then there's always people being loud in the hallways around that time anyway -.-)

I too have learned the wonders of waking up early! =O And this is the person who used to regularly wake up at 1-2 pm

I just love the feel of having a long long day ahead of me, not the short short days I used to have.

I don't really ever feel super excited for "tomorrow" like that though =o Not unless I've got something amazing planned

I don't really ever feel super excited for "tomorrow" like that though =o Not unless I've got something amazing planned

Ya same here. Like if I or someone else is gonna make pancakes for breakfast. Hmm, besides that I can't think of anything exciting...well, pancakes for dinner is pretty good too.